Players out on loan

MrMckee

With a new manager coming in sometime in the next couple weeks it is natural for them to assess the squad. My question is, do we think that any of them have a shot at a shock return to the team? MOH hasn't exactly done well since a good start to the season and bad attitude so can't see him coming back tbh and that goes for forrester as well! No idea how Halliday is doing at Gabala but think we all have seen enough of him too. I would however not be against seeing how Dodoo would do as I always thought he had potential and a good finish. Could be decent alongside Morelos if given the chance? Anyone else think that any of the loan loads could be given a shot? 

P.S this is not a :caughtone: thread...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rangers are paying MOH £7k/week to play for St.Johnstone and by all accounts he's enjoying his football there.  We should pull the rug from under him and bring MOH back with the clear understanding he'll be doing 6am training sessions everyday, working with the youth players, and be nowhere near an actual football field for the next three years.  If that doesn't appeal to him he can take a payoff which would be best for both parties.

Unless someone buys him he'll be back here anyway.  Are we really going to pay this guy to play for St.Johnstone until 2020?  He needs forced out.

Depending on who the manager is MoH might get a couple of chances in January before he gets punted back out on loan.

Dodoo, Forrester, Halliday can barely get a start between them at their current diddy clubs which probably sums up their ability.

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Depending on who the manager is MoH might get a couple of chances in January before he gets punted back out on loan.

Dodoo, Forrester, Halliday can barely get a start between them at their current diddy clubs which probably sums up their ability.

Don’t care what anyone says there is something not right about Halliday in Azerbaijan. Why is he being left on the bench? He is not very good but no way is he that bad. 

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Don’t care what anyone says there is something not right about Halliday in Azerbaijan. Why is he being left on the bench? He is not very good but no way is he that bad. 

Do you watch a lot of Azerbaijan league football?

9 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Nah he’s really that bad 

Unpopular opinion, I know, but the only one I'd be interested in giving a run out is MOH. Can keep the ball at his feet, pacey and seems naturally athletic. Gives the squad a bit of depth and would probably make a good impact sub in certain games.

5 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Unpopular opinion, I know, but the only one I'd be interested in giving a run out is MOH. Can keep the ball at his feet, pacey and seems naturally athletic. Gives the squad a bit of depth and would probably make a good impact sub in certain games.

He would run out of pitch at the Olympic Stadium, beep beep roadrunner and little else.

24 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Lived in Baku there for a few years, hence Bakbear. Went to a few games. Why do you ask? 

Thought it would be obvious?

I have no knowledge of Azerbaijan football but i do know Halliday is a very limited player and would struggle to get into a team in the top league in most countries.

*edit* Qarabag drew twice with Athletico Madrid, that's pretty good.