Players out on loan

MrMckee

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

"If your employer has done something that seriously breaches your contract, you might be able to resign and make a claim to an employment tribunal. This is called constructive dismissal.  To be successful you'll need to prove your employer seriously breached your contract and that you resigned in response to it."

How does ordering MOH to train with the youth players constitutes a breach of contract?  

Firstly not a lawyer nor a fan of MOH - never knew why he was bought. However if you restrict his ability to train with the first team or simply freeze him out I would imagine a decent lawyer could use that as grounds for dismissal . Personally I hope either in January or if he comes back if fit and needed he is put in the shop window to be sold.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

"If your employer has done something that seriously breaches your contract, you might be able to resign and make a claim to an employment tribunal. This is called constructive dismissal.  To be successful you'll need to prove your employer seriously breached your contract and that you resigned in response to it."

How does ordering MOH to train with the youth players constitutes a breach of contract?  

Forcing a player to do things that his team mates don't have to do could be seen as constructive dismissal. You said it yourself: "get him in at 7am and make him train with the youths to force him out the door". 

23 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Forcing a player to do things that his team mates don't have to do could be seen as constructive dismissal. You said it yourself: "get him in at 7am and make him train with the youths to force him out the door". 

Going in early for training doesn't constitute a breach of contract.  It doesn't matter what his teammates are doing.  You think we need to play him in the starting eleven or he'll have us up in court?

2 hours ago, gj923 said:

Firstly not a lawyer nor a fan of MOH - never knew why he was bought. However if you restrict his ability to train with the first team or simply freeze him out I would imagine a decent lawyer could use that as grounds for dismissal . Personally I hope either in January or if he comes back if fit and needed he is put in the shop window to be sold.

We did this with Joey Barton and there was no grounds for unfair dismissal there.  Rather than train with the youths Barton held in a sick note and left shortly afterwards.

Also, when Rodgers took over celtic he split the squad up and worked exclusively with a group who would be his in and around his starting eleven.  The rest trained separately with different coaches.  Would that be grounds for dismissal?  I doubt it.

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Going in early for training doesn't constitute a breach of contract.  It doesn't matter what his teammates are doing.  You think we need to play him in the starting eleven or he'll have us up in court?

Not at all. But bringing back a player who you said yourself is enjoying his football to bring him back to start at 6am when we done this with Barton he handed in a sick note due to stress is without doubt constructive dismissal. You said it youself. Bring him back and force him out the door. If forcing someone out the door isn't constructive dismissal, then I don't know what is. Employees shouldn't be told that they will have to do things that will cause stress to force them out the door. 

I don't like the cunt as much as the next person, but going round it that way would be wrong. I would rather see him playing well for St Johnstone and a team coming in for him with hopefully a half decent transfer fee. 

On 07/11/2017 at 09:11, MasterD said:

Depending on who the manager is MoH might get a couple of chances in January before he gets punted back out on loan.

Dodoo, Forrester, Halliday can barely get a start between them at their current diddy clubs which probably sums up their ability.

Pretty much sums it up for me, none of them are doing anything of note at their current clubs so what's the point. 

I did always question the logic behind sending Dodoo out on loan considering we're light up top 

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Not at all. But bringing back a player who you said yourself is enjoying his football to bring him back to start at 6am when we done this with Barton he handed in a sick note due to stress is without doubt constructive dismissal. You said it youself. Bring him back and force him out the door. If forcing someone out the door isn't constructive dismissal, then I don't know what is. Employees shouldn't be told that they will have to do things that will cause stress to force them out the door. 

I don't like the cunt as much as the next person, but going round it that way would be wrong. I would rather see him playing well for St Johnstone and a team coming in for him with hopefully a half decent transfer fee. 

Honestly I would get him as fit as can be and stick him on the left wing and tell him that Windass is his competition for that berth in the first 11. He has speed, would be on the defenders shoulder, would probably get some goals and it would put him in the shop window.

I personally think MOH has great potential. We can see this from his goal scoring abilities at St Johnston. It seems to be PC lost the dressing room with his managerial skills, and he was one player PC made clear wasn't needed and wont be needed in a Rangers strip. A recent article came our about Lee Wallace saying Musty has created and brought back a positive and more exciting atmosphere within the dressing room. Maybe that's what MOH needs to be a success at our massive club.

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Honestly I would get him as fit as can be and stick him on the left wing and tell him that Windass is his competition for that berth in the first 11. He has speed, would be on the defenders shoulder, would probably get some goals and it would put him in the shop window.

The cunt doesn't want to kick a ball for us. He's happy enough just taking a wage. He's a rebel bastard and that's not to be forgotten. 

1 hour ago, broomloanjamie said:

The cunt doesn't want to kick a ball for us. He's happy enough just taking a wage. He's a rebel bastard and that's not to be forgotten. 

We would soon find out. To be objective, how many proper runs of more than 5 games in a row has he had, has he said that he did not want to kick a ball for us, has he bad mouthed us as a club or did he complain that Pedro was not keeping him fit? When has he slated us? Lets give him the chance and put him in the shop window. 

I am no M O'H fan but he is better that Windass and we need options, and we paid and are paying a lot of money for him.

16 hours ago, ZZed said:

Which is fair enough, but if Pedro was right about him leaking our team to St Johnstone last season then he has no future at our club. 

MOH, Dodoo, Forrester, Kranjčar, Halliday, Hodson, Rossiter, Windass,  Dálcio and Pena, I would get rid of the lot. I gag at the thought of how much money has been wasted on these, and so many more players over the last five years, list is endless.

My kids have seen Santa more times than I've seen Rossiter in a Rangers jersey!