Moyes To West Ham

Tom0411

Typical West Ham

The owners come out and say we are glad it is international break allows them to get a quality manager in. Names being branded around "benitez, ancelotti, nagelsmann, blanc, koeman, Rodgers (who would do well for them IMO)"

I genuinely think they could go down. Looking At the other managers who will be scrapping down there I'd fancy Hodgson to save Palace before Moyes saved West Ham

Moyes would have been my second choice after Murty. He gets his sides playing good football but he’s had a bit of bad luck since leaving Everton, had absolutely zero time to build any sort of squad with any team he’s managed since. Hopefully West Ham actually give him the time to actually implement his ideas and players. 

2 hours ago, Blueenose said:

Moyes would have been my second choice after Murty. He gets his sides playing good football but he’s had a bit of bad luck since leaving Everton, had absolutely zero time to build any sort of squad with any team he’s managed since. Hopefully West Ham actually give him the time to actually implement his ideas and players. 

Are you on drugs

On 07/11/2017 at 21:54, RD.1872 said:

Appoint a manager who got a team relegated 6 months earlier without as much as a whimper :lol:

Sound logic.

not defending Moyes but Sunderland like Villa before them have been absolutely brutal for a few years and really should have gone down sooner