Tom0411

Moyes To West Ham

Bizarre employing a manager who get relegated last season to save them from a relegation dogfight.   

Bilic won 2 in 11 of his last games - 18%.   The same win rate as Moyes had at Sunderland :confused:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, miracle said:

Bizarre employing a manager who get relegated last season to save them from a relegation dogfight.   

Bilic won 2 in 11 of his last games - 18%.   The same win rate as Moyes had at Sunderland :confused:

:lol: 

brilliant! 

I'll give him less than a year and he will fail and get the bullet.

Although it was unlikely he would ever be our new Manager, I'm very glad he isn't.

Appoint a manager who got a team relegated 6 months earlier without as much as a whimper :lol:

Sound logic.

Typical West Ham

The owners come out and say we are glad it is international break allows them to get a quality manager in. Names being branded around "benitez, ancelotti, nagelsmann, blanc, koeman, Rodgers (who would do well for them IMO)"

I genuinely think they could go down. Looking At the other managers who will be scrapping down there I'd fancy Hodgson to save Palace before Moyes saved West Ham

• Like 1

Moyes would have been my second choice after Murty. He gets his sides playing good football but he’s had a bit of bad luck since leaving Everton, had absolutely zero time to build any sort of squad with any team he’s managed since. Hopefully West Ham actually give him the time to actually implement his ideas and players. 

2 hours ago, Blueenose said:

Moyes would have been my second choice after Murty. He gets his sides playing good football but he’s had a bit of bad luck since leaving Everton, had absolutely zero time to build any sort of squad with any team he’s managed since. Hopefully West Ham actually give him the time to actually implement his ideas and players. 

Are you on drugs

On 07/11/2017 at 21:54, RD.1872 said:

Appoint a manager who got a team relegated 6 months earlier without as much as a whimper :lol:

Sound logic.

not defending Moyes but Sunderland like Villa before them have been absolutely brutal for a few years and really should have gone down sooner

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

not defending Moyes but Sunderland like Villa before them have been absolutely brutal for a few years and really should have gone down sooner

Look like they're in for a battle to not get a second successive relegation as well 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Look like they're in for a battle to not get a second successive relegation as well 

really hope they do. One of about 4 English cliubs i really hate for no real reason :lol:

• Like 1