NEW: Scottish Fantasy Football

SFF1819

Good morning!

If, like us, you are bored of the overhyped and underwhelming EPL then the below may interest you!

We are starting a Scottish Fantasy Football league next season which will run in similar format to the current EPL one.

We will also be running a smaller competition until the end of the current season. If you would like to join, please visit our Twitter page @scotsfantasy or email myscottishfantasyfootball@gmail.com

Thanks,

SFF

54 minutes ago, SFF1819 said:

Good morning!

If, like us, you are bored of the overhyped and underwhelming EPL then the below may interest you!

We are starting a Scottish Fantasy Football league next season which will run in similar format to the current EPL one.

We will also be running a smaller competition until the end of the current season. If you would like to join, please visit our Twitter page @scotsfantasy or email myscottishfantasyfootball@gmail.com

Thanks,

SFF

Can you give more details please

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

:lol::lol:

I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of having to choose between making Darren O'Dea or Christophe Berra my captain for the week. 

Out of interest who would you go for if say Dundee were home to Hamilton and Hearts were home to Partick?

:pipe: