Sign in to follow this  
SFF1819

NEW: Scottish Fantasy Football

Good morning!

If, like us, you are bored of the overhyped and underwhelming EPL then the below may interest you!

We are starting a Scottish Fantasy Football league next season which will run in similar format to the current EPL one.

We will also be running a smaller competition until the end of the current season. If you would like to join, please visit our Twitter page @scotsfantasy or email myscottishfantasyfootball@gmail.com

Thanks,

SFF

Fuck off

:lol::lol:

I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of having to choose between making Darren O'Dea or Christophe Berra my captain for the week. 

AJ Leitch-Smith and Craig Curran upfront will fire me to glory.

Conor Salmon and Rakish Bingham up front

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, SFF1819 said:

Good morning!

If, like us, you are bored of the overhyped and underwhelming EPL then the below may interest you!

We are starting a Scottish Fantasy Football league next season which will run in similar format to the current EPL one.

We will also be running a smaller competition until the end of the current season. If you would like to join, please visit our Twitter page @scotsfantasy or email myscottishfantasyfootball@gmail.com

Thanks,

SFF

Can you give more details please

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

:lol::lol:

I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of having to choose between making Darren O'Dea or Christophe Berra my captain for the week. 

Out of interest who would you go for if say Dundee were home to Hamilton and Hearts were home to Partick?

:pipe:

32 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Out of interest who would you go for if say Dundee were home to Hamilton and Hearts were home to Partick?

:pipe:

I'd drop the pair of them and use my triple points on the sublime Michael Gardyne. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'd drop the pair of them and use my triple points on the sublime Michael Gardyne. 

I can see you’re a thinking man when it comes to FF!