Falkirk Joe McKee and Kevin O’Hara Dean Shiels Abuse

Smile

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

I’d kick both there tarrier cunts in but I’ve heard cunts on here come out with shite eye jokes about dean while he was at the club so spare me the faux outrage 

I understand your point, and I'm no condoning the behavior - but there are jokes and there is abuse. I know in today's society it's hard to distinguish between the two sometimes but what happened to Shiels in this game was discrimination in the workplace. A much more serious offence than a passive joke on a football forum. 

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

2 tims bullying a protestant. To suggest there are no bigoted undertones to their actions would be foolish. A pair of horrible little cretins. 

Was thinking that myself. If it were ours doing the offending on one of theirs, the sectarian card would already have been played.

Such is life in this backwater today.

In my playing career, I have been called everything under the sun - and called others it straight back  - including references to height (if the opposing player is smallish) such as "shut it ya fucking midget" and words to that effect. Follicley challenged opposition would be subject to such witticism as " gie us fucking piece ya baldy bastard, that was never a penalty" and the like. In fact, almost any physical aberration would be classed as fair game - including basic lack of handsomeness ("away ye go ya ugly wee bastard") and weight gain (shut it fatboy)

occasionally these would be amalgamated into such sentences as "fuck you a ya fat, baldy, ugly midget".

It's football. It's a mans game. Supposedly.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hopefully a career ending tackles from Dean on them the next game then.

Dean Shiels was sent off in the game for possibly trying to do just that. After the incident happened that the 2 players have been cited for he was red carded for a late lunge on Joe McKee. Allan Johnstone said something after the game about poor comments made to Dean and he let it get to him. The picture of O'Hara is pretty damning where he's pointing at his own eye and the ref (Steven McLean) is right beside them. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

In my playing career, I have been called everything under the sun - and called others it straight back  - including references to height (if the opposing player is smallish) such as "shut it ya fucking midget" and words to that effect. Follicley challenged opposition would be subject to such witticism as " gie us fucking piece ya baldy bastard, that was never a penalty" and the like. In fact, almost any physical aberration would be classed as fair game - including basic lack of handsomeness ("away ye go ya ugly wee bastard") and weight gain (shut it fatboy)

occasionally these would be amalgamated into such sentences as "fuck you a ya fat, baldy, ugly midget".

Bit of a difference when it's a slagging a guy for losing half his vision fucksake. And the fact these 2 are tarrier arseholes get it up them they started this petty war years ago, fuckin skelp it inty them.

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Bit of a difference when it's a slagging a guy for losing half his vision fucksake. And the fact these 2 are tarrier arseholes get it up th they started this petty war years ago, fuckin skelp it inty them.

mate, if you have played the game at any level, you have seen and heard much, much worse.

Should professionals be doing it? probably not

3 hours ago, Kirkintillochbear said:

I think I'm correct that Dunfermline had two players sent off on Saturday for lashing out at this pair. Maybe they wanted a chance to get at this pair before the sfa does funk all about the scum pair

Kallum Higginbotham was sent off on Saturday for swinging an elbow at McKee. O'Hara was an unused sub on Saturday. Declan McManus was sent off for a second yellow for his reaction to an Aaron Muirhead tackle on Dean Shiels. 

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Biggest shocker was the first line "Dunfermline ace Dean Shiels" !

I mind we used to have a guy of this name who ran about like a headless chicken for several years

FS mate, that your contribution to a former player being attacked by two scummy cunts.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not withstanding the awful nature of the abuse, why are clubs being allowed to dictate to the SFA when hearings are able to be heard? Seems strange. 

Also, if a fan abused Dean Shiels in relation to his eye, they would quite conceivably be charged under the OBFA, so will equal standard apply here? 

It is strange that it's been kept so quiet. The rivalry these 2 clubs/fans have is no reason for it to be kept quiet until after they played again on Saturday there. There was a rumour on a Falkirk fans forum about this at the time but it was rubbished by some. Falkirk season ticket holder I know thinks it bizarre that it's been kept quiet until now. 

32 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

mate, if you have played the game at any level, you have seen and heard much, much worse.

Should professionals be doing it? probably not

Played football since a was 12 and still play now, still doesnt't make it any more acceptable.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Biggest shocker was the first line "Dunfermline ace Dean Shiels" !

I mind we used to have a guy of this name who ran about like a headless chicken for several years

What a prick of a post this is, have a word with yourself fs.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I get what you're saying and I've heard and probably dished out insults while playing football myself. But I think if a referee is highlighting the abuse a player has took by two opposing players it must be pretty bad. Refs will hear players giving it to each other every week but for him to report it these pair of rodents must really have over stepped the mark and deserve punishment.