Falkirk Joe McKee and Kevin O’Hara Dean Shiels Abuse

Smile

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How?

Would they have abused him had he not been a Rangers player? 

If the sectarian argument fails it sure as hell is disability prejudice as the abuse is targeted towards his disability.

Either way they should be in court. If it happened on the street instead of on the pitch then they would be.

27 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If the sectarian argument fails it sure as hell is disability prejudice as the abuse is targeted towards his disability.

Either way they should be in court. If it happened on the street instead of on the pitch then they would be.

In court for verbally abusing someone? Fuck off, id rather be slagged for something on the park than get my leg broke, if you want cunts up in court for verbals then we'd be jailing cunts for serious injuries

9 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

image.jpeg

I remember seeing Alex captain Scotland’s U15s against England at Ibrox in 1972. Arthur Albiston of Man United at left back, and a wee ginger Chesney from Coronation Street lookalike on the bench.

A certain Raymond Wilkins in midfield for England and Clive Walker of Chelsea on the wing.

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Probably, how do you know they're not Rangers fans?

Would he have been abused had he not been playing for Dunfermline?

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I remember seeing Alex captain Scotland’s U15s against England at Ibrox in 1972. Arthur Albiston of Man United at left back, and a wee ginger Chesney from Coronation Street lookalike on the bench.

A certain Raymond Wilkins in midfield for England and Clive Walker of Chelsea on the wing.

What was the score..??..

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

In court for verbally abusing someone? Fuck off, id rather be slagged for something on the park than get my leg broke, if you want cunts up in court for verbals then we'd be jailing cunts for serious injuries

That is how it used to be. Assaults to severe injury used to lead to jail in most cases. 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Only reason these two retarded tarrier fucks abused Dean Shiels is because he played for The Rangers !

http://imperialbears.co.uk/2017/11/09/347/

image.jpeg.7e38cc082e7f63993021f4250758b17b.jpeg

2 tarriers rounding on Dean Shiels and behaving like neds. Hope the other guy gets the same. At least Dean has represented his Country with one eye which is alot more than can be said for the puddle drinking Falkirk players. 

10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I honestly think that is ridiculous. If you cant slag people for "afflictions" on a football field most of amatuer and junior football may as well chuck it.

We're not playing amateur or junior football here. These guys are professionals and as such should be setting an example to the up an comers.

2 hours ago, 72barca said:

We're not playing amateur or junior football here. These guys are professionals and as such should be setting an example to the up an comers.

Exactly imagine taking yer lad to footy and over hearing some cunt saying i'd fuck yer eye socket ya H** cunt!

I imagine that is what has been said or along those lines in amateur you have a scrap on the park or in the car park after the game as I am sure many of us have done.

Had a great 22 man brawl on old astro turf facing main stand hoping Walter was watching from the office having a laugh :pipe:

10 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Only reason these two retarded tarrier fucks abused Dean Shiels is because he played for The Rangers !

http://imperialbears.co.uk/2017/11/09/347/

image.jpeg.7e38cc082e7f63993021f4250758b17b.jpeg

That's it there in a nutshell.
No if's,but's or maybe's.
Above the law?
Sing TBB and you get 4 months rammed up your arse.
Paul McGowan of DU physically assaulted 3 different police officers on 3 separate occasions and got tagged, "to allow him to play football".
Abuse an ex Rangers player and the PFoS are too busy to go and nick this pair of repugnant bastards.
Welcome to the republic of Scotland.