Falkirk Joe McKee and Kevin O’Hara Dean Shiels Abuse

Smile

18 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

In court for verbally abusing someone? Fuck off, id rather be slagged for something on the park than get my leg broke, if you want cunts up in court for verbals then we'd be jailing cunts for serious injuries

Spot on. And it's laughable when you hear that "spitting" is the worst thing a player can do. WHIT? I'd rather somebody spat on me than broke my leg in a few places.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Spot on. And it's laughable when you hear that "spitting" is the worst thing a player can do. WHIT? I'd rather somebody spat on me than broke my leg in a few places.

billy mcneil the tramps captain has the trademark of spitting,although he might not remember spitting at a few opponents.

On 08/11/2017 at 14:35, broomloanjamie said:

This isn't a new thing anyway. They took the cunt out of David Murray for having no legs, and Dave Kings eye ball alignment. They just keep showing their class time and time again. Scummy bastards. 

Fair enough on the Murray comment but Dave Kings eye ball alignment? Mon to fuck mate :lol:

I seen a pic on here last week comparing King to Mikey off big brother. The world is far too offended these days.

10 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

Fair enough on the Murray comment but Dave Kings eye ball alignment? Mon to fuck mate :lol:

I seen a pic on here last week comparing King to Mikey off big brother. The world is far too offended these days.

??. It doesn't offend me mate.I was just pointing out that slagging people's disabilities is nothing new to these cunts. 

10 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

:lol: where?

• 1 month later...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2041530/dean-shiels-fake-eyes-thrown-dunfermline-falkirk-fans/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Disgusting cunts

DUNFERMLINE midfielder Dean Shiels was the target of abuse with fake eyes thrown onto the pitch by a section of the Falkirk support

nintchdbpict000375826483.jpg?strip=all&w

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

The club should be condemning these clowns 

Falkirk have condemned it, here’s the statement they released earlier tonight. They’re mostly wee neds in their teens but not all of them. A lad from my sons school was saying at a party on Sunday night that he was going to the game today and they were taking one eyed minions masks. I’ve seen comments from some that are around my age too though so it’s not all kids. It’s disgusting but not surprising from an element of the Falkirk support.

CLUB STATEMENT

Falkirk FC apologises unreservedly to Dean Shiels and Dunfermline Athletic FC for the abhorrent behaviour of a small number of individuals at this afternoon’s Ladbrokes Championship match. 

The club wholeheartedly condemns the abuse witnessed towards Dean Shiels in the strongest terms and will be working closely with Dunfermline Athletic FC to identify those responsible.

Abuse towards anyone with a disability is simply unacceptable and the fact this took place within a sporting context with rivalries at play is no excuse. This needs to stop now.

Disability Awareness Training is already being delivered to all staff and players at Falkirk FC and we take our commitment to equality seriously.

We will look to take action against anyone identified from today’s game and will not allow this disgraceful behaviour to be repeated.

22 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Tarrier like behaviour from a scum club who have no ambition and are destined to be in the championship for years to come. 

Only if they win the relegation play-off this season. Their club is riddled with tarriers these days, has been for a few years now. 

Nothing really offends me and if I'm being honest I'm probably not offended here. However that is absolute tarrier behaviour. Just pathetic. 

Also there's no way this whole episode would have happened if Shiels hadn't played for us.

And for all they have released their wee statement, Falkirk, the club are just as culpable. They should have handled it a lot better and nipped this in the bud.

39 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Nothing really offends me and if I'm being honest I'm probably not offended here. However that is absolute tarrier behaviour. Just pathetic. 

Also there's no way this whole episode would have happened if Shiels hadn't played for us.

And for all they have released their wee statement, Falkirk, the club are just as culpable. They should have handled it a lot better and nipped this in the bud.

The two players maybe, but a highly doubt him playing for us has anything to do with the fans doing it.