Yet we're the bigots...

Virtuoso

Nothing will be done as the Thai time are a separate entity 

Seriously this is child abuse caught on camera 

It was from a village in Africa where we have given out strips and we had a gut filmed teaching kids to say ftp BJK or uda all the way it would be front page news 

I watched this earlier and thought that's grim. Even from the cunts accent to telling them to sing faster is like brainwashing them. Just shows you that taigs and kids are just or should be a big no. Wonder if the cunt has any kids of his own or does he just like being near other peoples. Creeps me out. 

Between them going to the other side of the world and there priests getting moved everywhere to touch and brainwash them. And there club as well. I mean cmon get this in the news out there somehow please.

Possibly the saddest part of this is it doesn't even surprise me, we all know what they're like, just a shame the rest of the uk doesn't because it doesn't get reported, can you imagine if it was one of us getting kids to say ftp, or a Muslim teaching kids Isis songs? Yet somehow time and time again these scumbags get away with it with fuck all said or done.

27 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That is seriously scary. 

Innocent young kids being manipulated and coerced under the guise of having fun for political and sectarian gain by an adult.

Beyond normal decent human reasoning, sense or justification. 

That's the thing that troubles me most about it the kids are not aware of what they are singing.