Loyaleastend

What the hell is going on?

All we're hearing is guesswork and the opinions of dodgy pundits and speculation from here , there and everywhere, can't the board say something ffs, all this take time pish is possibly a cover for "haven't got a fucking clue"

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I ageee let’s just panic and get Billy Davies in. 

Steady on old bean

Everything with this board seems to take an age to complete. That being said we can't have a rushed appointment who turns out to be a disaster. Thought we'd have saw some progress by now though and thought we may have had a new manager in to work with the players during the international break. 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think they could give us some idea of where they are with their search (approx timetable for interviews, approx number to be interviewed) without compromising anything, but they have no season tickets to sell at the moment so they really could not give a fuck what we the fans know. 

Another cheap dig at the board , patience my friend is a virtue we can afford with Murty at the helm. Another fu*k up from the board WE CANNOT AFFORD, so let them take their time and hopefully get it right this time. 

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Another cheap dig at the board , patience my friend is a virtue we can afford with Murty at the helm. Another fu*k up from the board WE CANNOT AFFORD, so let them take their time and hopefully get it right this time. 

I am not sure if it is cheap, but it is a dig. :happy:

I just think that they could keep us in the loop if they wanted to without giving anything away, but I am an impatient old bugger for sure. :thumbup:

Makes me laugh. People complaining that we need to take our time and get the appointment right and people complaining that we haven't got anyone in yet :lol: 

The Rangers way to solve a problem was always to throw money at it. These days we don't have the money.

27 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

they took time getting Pedro and look how that ended :duh:

All that is going on at the moment OP is guesswork and the opinions of dodgy pundits and speculation from here , there and everywhere, and the board ain't saying something ffs, all this take time pish is a cover for "haven't got a fucking clue"

21 minutes ago, cd true bluenose said:

they took time getting Pedro and look how that ended :duh:

No shit Sherlock. 

No matter who the board appoint the entire support won’t be happy - some of the reasons given on here for (in my opinion) the two best candidates in GVB and McInnes has left me absolutely baffled. 

Rather the board than me on this one.

55 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yeah the fact that the board aren't leaking things to the press for a change and that means next to no one has any idea who they want as a manager is a bad thing..... 

:duh:

It's a good point, but the silence doesn't have to exist just because there aren't leaks. Hopefully the board knows who they want and are endeavouring to make that appointment before our next league match.

Just now, K.A.I said:

No matter who the board appoint the entire support won’t be happy - some of the reasons given on here for (in my opinion) the two best candidates in GVB and McInnes has left me absolutely baffled. 

Rather the board than me on this one.

Why, because you don't know who you would have if you had the reasonable means of appointing a manager of Rangers?

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Why, because you don't know who you would have if you had the reasonable means of appointing a manager of Rangers?

Nupe. I know fine well who I'd appoint I'm talking about the criticism no matter who's going to be appointed. There's going to be people moaning if it's GVB for God sake.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I think they could give us some idea of where they are with their search (approx timetable for interviews, approx number to be interviewed) without compromising anything, but they have no season tickets to sell at the moment so they really could not give a fuck what we the fans know. 

EDIT: I am not asking for leaks from the board, just a wee update on Rangers TV from someone that gives us an approx idea of when we might appoint a manager. 

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/club/half-season-tickets-sale-2/

:p:

6 points to the good since Pedro left. Crisis? What Crisis?   If you are going to cook a good meal.  Due process and all that.

If we are are getting shafted with our potential replacements due to money or red tape, Murty's results may become a factor, till we get who and what we want.