BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He's had 4 full games since he went to them out of 18. Tells you everything you need to know. Some on here idolise the prick , he's shite and has always been shite apart from the one game in ten he does a shift.

Few attacking players in a Warburton team have full games, you surely can't have forgotten that? 

He may have been shite in your eyes but we still should have got more for him. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Few attacking players in a Warburton team have full games, you surely can't have forgotten that? 

He may have been shite in your eyes but we still should have got more for him. 

The guy got fuckin slaughtered on here almost every game he played for us and rightly so . 

No. He was our best player by far. He is destined for bigger and better things, and fully expect him to be playing for a premiership team soon. The only  player at Ibrox who gave you excitement when he got the ball. Utterly amazes me how many of us failed to see how good the guy was. 

1 minute ago, Chineseboy said:

No. He was our best player by far. He is destined for bigger and better things, and fully expect him to be playing for a premiership team soon. The only  player at Ibrox who gave you excitement when he got the ball. Utterly amazes me how many of us failed to see how good the guy was. 

When at his best, his balance and awareness reminds me of Iniesta/David Silva (although obviously not the same level). He glided past players with an ease you don't often see.

I think he'd be more successful in Spain.

------------

As an aside, John Fleck has in the end developed well and is very highly rated by Sheffield Utd. fans, now operating at the top of the Championship.

Letting him go without first bringing in a proper replacement was a bit silly,  McKay was shite most games and a bit of a knob tbh but still offered more than Windass has done down the left.   Probably would have been more consistent in a better team.  On his day he could be a handful for any defence, just a shame he only had his day two or three times a season. 

Fuck him,  he's gone now and It is what it is,  I'm not sure his heart was ever in it for us.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

As an aside, John Fleck has in the end developed well and is very highly rated by Sheffield Utd. fans, now operating at the top of the Championship.

As an aside, i would just like to say that imo the championship is the most over rated shite in football.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

If you're asking if out the two well 3 if you include the dog barking caravan owner and windass or McKay then id have mckay everyday if the week 

Pedro tried to get rid of both players.  Windlass had a nice lined up but knocked it back.  Pedro didn't seem to rate either and he was quite right.  Both players proved beyond all doubt last season that they lack the quality and ability to play for Rangers.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Pedro tried to get rid of both players.  Windlass had a nice lined up but knocked it back.  Pedro didn't seem to rate either and he was quite right.  Both players proved beyond all doubt last season that they lack the quality and ability to play for Rangers.

No quite in the league of the Slovenian Ronaldo anyway