Away tickets advice please

Union Jack

I hope this is the right forum for this, would appreciate a bit of advice. I live down south and usually get to see the Gers at Ibrox once a season, but really fancy going to see us play away at Aberdeen in December, if I can get a ticket.  I haven't to an away game for many years.

Obviously I haven't got a season ticket, and can't see from the club web site any way I can get a couple of tickets for this match. Any advice?

Cheers in advance.

UJ

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What’s our allocation up there? Last time I was there was admin season might have been the one we came back from 2 down 

We had a bigger allocation then it's about half that now think it's about 2,000. It's only 2 sections now. 

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Most other away games you’d be fine but not this one 

I honestly think it will be the tightest game up there ticket-wise since Butcher’s heeder to win us the league 

Just brought back a great memory K.A.I. What a day.

If those of us on CCCS cannae get allocated any more than two away tickets this season so far (one of them being Hertz at Murrayfield) then I would suggest you have absolutely no chance.

It's a complete shambles, but then we have come to expect no better recently from our once illustrious club.

Just now, Falcoholic said:

If those of us on CCCS cannae get allocated any more than two away tickets this season so far (one of them being Hertz at Murrayfield) then I would suggest you have absolutely no chance.

It's a complete shambles, but then we have come to expect no better recently from our once illustrious club.

It's not a shambles, we have 9k on the scheme, there's no way of doing it to suit everyone when we normally get somewhere between 2 and 4k.

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

It's not a shambles, we have 9k on the scheme, there's no way of doing it to suit everyone when we normally get somewhere between 2 and 4k.

Points system is fair - same as travel club.

3 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

I agree with you.  Got first game of season which was nice, and should have had another by now.  Hearts shouldnt make a difference as we had 14k or whatever it was.

Just now, BEE said:

Points system is fair - same as travel club.

Think that has flaws as well, first lot of people who get tickets for a game that's tight will start with a point advantage over everyone else and it would be hard for people to make that up.

Works for the travel club, dont think it would domestically.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Think that has flaws as well, first lot of people who get tickets for a game that's tight will start with a point advantage over everyone else and it would be hard for people to make that up.

Works for the travel club, dont think it would domestically.

You would get a point wether succesful or not, would definitely mean those who travel every week would have a better chance.