13 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Uuum, the chat prior to Pedro going was that the board had backed him (to the tune of £8m or thereabouts) but some of his signings were poor.

Now he is gone we are back to slagging the board for not backing managers? :huh:

8 million oh aye that happened.

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

Some of 'our experts' don't know their arse from their elbow and/or have an agenda driven memory filter.

:lol: like it

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

8 million oh aye that happened.

I personally don’t believe 8 million happened either, but it was bandied about with regularity on here as a way of sticking the knife into Pedro. Folk seem to pick and choose what they believe based on the particular discussion.

36 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I personally don’t believe 8 million happened either, but it was bandied about with regularity on here as a way of sticking the knife into Pedro. Folk seem to pick and choose what they believe based on the particular discussion.

Agreed completely, it’s rediculous how that figure got rounded up each time. It was like being at an auction.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Agreed completely, it’s rediculous how that figure got rounded up each time. It was like being at an auction.

"the best part of £10m"

14 minutes ago, OhW said:

"the best part of £10m"

"Backing from the board almost reaching an 8 figure sum"

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I quite like a good few of Pedro's signings I certainly didn't like him as a Manager though but the board knew his CV before hiring him.

33 minutes ago, Smile said:

I quite like a good few of Pedro's signings I certainly didn't like him as a Manager though but the board knew his CV before hiring him.

That incompetent fucking bastard Robertson has a lot to answer for. if he is anywhere near this recruitment process then odds are on for another fucking hideous appointment.

Remember the last catholic we had in charge? That went great...

7 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

SFA want him to replace Strachan. 

Would be a good fit.

Has there ever been so many managers from N.I. working in Scotland?

I still think Chris Coleman is more like than Michael O’Neill.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I still think Chris Coleman is more like than Michael O’Neill.

What about getting his brother in

62aa79769db8077cfffd998dbf360d9e.gif

Maybe been mentioned before but the SKY Sports News ticker says that Rangers (along with Scotland) interested in appointing Michael O'Neill as their manager. There was someone else mentioned to be interested in him aswell but need to wait on it coming back round.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe been mentioned before but the SKY Sports News ticker says that Rangers (along with Scotland) interested in appointing Michael O'Neill as their manager. There was someone else mentioned to be interested in him aswell but need to wait on it coming back round.

Rewind it back:lol:

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

America apparently according to Floyd

Just now, KingKirk said:

Rewind it back:lol:

USA

And Sunderland

I think Everton will appoint Dyche and O’Neill will go to Burnley.

On 14/11/2017 at 08:21, sassaaaa said:

Unbelievable there are actually folk on here that think we are even considering this taig.

Stick on for Scotland job as the has all the right credentials for the SFA..........

Wasnt rocket science , one taig out next one in.......

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Just rewind it! Can't rewind it forward can you?

true

17 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think Everton will appoint Dyche and O’Neill will go to Burnley.

It's a big call for Burnley whenever they have to replace Dyche. What Dyche has done there is impressive and left a legacy there that will has put them on a sound footing. Years ago he had a reduced transfer budget in order to have a very good training facility; and at the time that was frowned on in many quarters, because some said it would cost him his job. A brave move, and Burnley are now reaping the benefits.