When Are The Aberdeen Emails Out?

RFC55

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Anyone know roughly how many tickets for the piggery will go to people on the cccs?

Don't know about numbers but you generally get 1 of the 2 games .. people who don't get it for this one will get the one after the split.

In my experience anyway.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fucking hell man that’s pretty strange. Your usually alright for tickets anyway, regardless if that boy sorts you.

Aye I've got 3 people that have season tickets but don't go to away games I just get to tick the box for the away's anyway .. 2 of the 3 are in a friendship scheme. I need to take anything they get but never lost money on a ticket or been left with one ... and it means any Aberdeen's or celtic's etc you can keep and hand out to birds you want to ride thinking yer a big shot ... did I just say that out loud

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't know about numbers but you generally get 1 of the 2 games .. people who don't get it for this one will get the one after the split.

In my experience anyway.

Fair enough. I'll hopefully get one through my RSC if I don't get both through the scheme. I'm guessing A+ clubs gets around 7 or 8?

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fair enough. I'll hopefully get one through my RSC if I don't get both through the scheme. I'm guessing A+ clubs gets around 7 or 8?

Can't mind what A+ get to be honest ... maybe 9 actually, someone else can confirm but celtic Park tickets especially the night before the game as plentiful regardless of how good or shite we are and have been since they broke through the £40 barrier.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can't mind what A+ get to be honest ... maybe 9 actually, someone else can confirm but celtic Park tickets especially the night before the game as plentiful regardless of how good or shite we are and have been since they broke through the £40 barrier.

Think we got 7 or 8 last year. Away games to the tarriers aren't as good as there made out to be in my opinion, would rather Aberdeen or hibs than the tarriers, should be sorted for hibs through my bus Aberdeen will be a massive struggle. 

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Think we got 7 or 8 last year. Away games to the tarriers aren't as good as there made out to be in my opinion, would rather Aberdeen or hibs than the tarriers, should be sorted for hibs through my bus Aberdeen will be a massive struggle. 

Hibs may be as bad mate, a lot of talk of them taking half the stand so cutting our allocation down to around 2k. Hope they don't. 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Hibs may be as bad mate, a lot of talk of them taking half the stand so cutting our allocation down to around 2k. Hope they don't. 

Think it's very likely we'll only get half the stand. The sheep did as far as I'm aware.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Think it's very likely we'll only get half the stand. The sheep did as far as I'm aware.

I was hearing about the allocation cut in half and Aberdeen mentioned, but didn't Hearts get the full stand the other week?

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

The sheep done it last season. 

I meant Hibs only gave them half earlier in the season at Easter Road. Think the only ones who've had the whole stand this season are Hearts, as they give them the same amount at Tynecastle.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I was hearing about the allocation cut in half and Aberdeen mentioned, but didn't Hearts get the full stand the other week?

I work with a hibs fan who reckons it's an agreement between them and hearts that they get an end each, same as us and tarriers giving each other more tickets.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I think Hearts and Hibs give eachoher more away tickets than anyone else. The same as our arrangement with the tarriers. 

12 hours ago, TBagalag said:

I’ve been pretty lucky with CCCS this season with 5 tickets including Hearts and  the upcoming Dundee match, sure as shit my luck will run out for this match though. No chance through my RSC either as we will likely only get 2 tickets or thereabouts.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

With this Dundee game the guy that applies for my away tickets will have had 5 too - I think anyway.

Time for a complaint to these incompetent shitebags now me thinks.  Most getting 2/3 so far and some getting 5 is just plain fucking stupid (the TO, no you boys).

2 hours ago, VladimirWeiss said:

Time for a complaint to these incompetent shitebags now me thinks.  Most getting 2/3 so far and some getting 5 is just plain fucking stupid (the TO, no you boys).

At the end of the season it will even itself out mate.

2 hours ago, VladimirWeiss said:

It's a.ballot ffs.

It.sboulf.be if it's to.remain a ballot everyone in for.every game.

I've only had two.plus hearts so.3

Everyone got.hearts though. Nobody should .lose out if they got.extra games imo

7 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

At the end of the season it will even itself out mate.

It may, but prob not if its a ballot.  I know the semis and final are ballots, but thought the away games were rolling depending allocation.  Still gonna complain, its still BS.

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a.ballot ffs.

It.sboulf.be if it's to.remain a ballot everyone in for.every game.

I've only had two.plus hearts so.3

Everyone got.hearts though. Nobody should .lose out if they got.extra games imo

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen this on FF: 

Over 3k still on 2. We are also getting the full stand for Easter road for those who were asking.

Fuck sake I thought it would be less than that. I'll be raging if I don't get a ticket for this, 3-0 game was basically the only game I missed last year

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen this on FF: 

Over 3k still on 2. We are also getting the full stand for Easter road for those who were asking.

Don’t believe a thing you read on there how would he know there was 3k on 2 tickets unless he was the ticket office manager or his best pal