When Are The Aberdeen Emails Out?

RFC55

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye it's like we have 1 person answering phones any time I try :lol:

The numbers working at the ticket office seem to be brutal during busy times when Hampden tickets need collected etc, don't know if that's because we can't afford enough staff or just incompetence 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

That would be shite.

Stops all the fuckin moanin about people no getting one or whatever. IF they want a ticket it is there responsibility to try and get 1 just like at a concert etc.

I have never agreed with the club dishing out the away tickets put them on sale to those that are on the scheme. If you end up with all 18 away league games then so fuck. why should fans on the away scheme be limited in the interest of fairness ffs.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Stops all the fuckin moanin about people no getting one or whatever. IF they want a ticket it is there responsibility to try and get 1 just like at a concert etc.

I have never agreed with the club dishing out the away tickets put them on sale to those that are on the scheme. If you end up with all 18 away league games then so fuck. why should fans on the away scheme be limited in the interest of fairness ffs.

Just ignore the points about people's personal situations aye? 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

:lol: 

People willny always be able to try if they're working offshore or whatever.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If they want a ticket they will get one dont kid yourself on. Its no like these things just come up. Away fixtures are known a month in advance 

We don't yet have our allocation for Aberdeen or a date when we will know so how would that work?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We don't yet have our allocation for Aberdeen or a date when we will know so how would that work?

What must we know that for? Announce when they will be on sale and when there gone thats it mate. Why should you be restricted in getting a Aberdeen ticket thats all am saying. This probably no getting a ticket because I have had this amount of games already is alot of rubbish. Its cut throat granted but I just dont agree  with the current system

FWIW buses  would still be allocated in the same way am just talking about your average punter

Just now, KingKirk said:

What must we know that for? Announce when they will be on sale and when there gone thats it mate. Why should you be restricted in getting a Aberdeen ticket thats all am saying. This probably no getting a ticket because I have had this amount of games already is alot of rubbish. Its cut throat granted but I just dont agree  with the current system

FWIW buses  would still be allocated in the same way am just talking about your average punter

I get what you're saying mate. All in saying is despite knowing when the game is we can't have a sale date like we do with home games as Aberdeen haven't given us our allocation yet..so that would mean that people couldn't plan in advance for getting.the tickets 

3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol: people camping outside the ticket office the night before like they do at tin pot clubs like hibs.

That's the way we used to do things in the first couple of seasons under Souness  :lol:  At the end of the day , having 9000+ on the CCCS plus supporters clubs means some people will miss out at times .

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

That's the way we used to do things in the first couple of seasons under Souness  :lol:  At the end of the day , having 9000+ on the CCCS plus supporters clubs means some people will miss out at times .

Tbf a lot on the scheme are affiliated to RSCs.

So at least these guys have 2 goes at it