• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

4 of us in ours, had 2 this season. 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

5 of us in a Friendship that’s the maximum, had partick all season 

Fuck knows I was just thinking if they do it the way they claim then if they pull one of the names out then they give the other four tickets too. Think I’ve had 3 this season but I got loads last season.

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

Fuck knows I was just thinking if they do it the way they claim then if they pull one of the names out then they give the other four tickets too. Think I’ve had 3 this season but I got loads last season.

Aye that’s what I’m struggling to believe to an extent. Not one of us has been pulled out at all so far this season. Hearts doesn’t even count cause everycunt got one.

Just now, BEE said:

Aye true mate that’s the sensible  logic of everyone apart from the ticket office , don’t think they no themselves how it works , probs let this one slide to be honest but if no hibs ticket either severe tantrum coming their way ???

Seems very random the cccs this season. Have had Partick Hearts and St Johnstone and semi final. No idea about Sheep HIVS or taigs. Time for a loyalty points system like Chelsea. Example being I got a Falkirk cup final ticket in 2009. Have had a st since 93-94. The chap behind me had his since 1979 and didn't get one because he wasn't on cccs. He should have got a cup final ticket before me. 

13 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Seems very random the cccs this season. Have had Partick Hearts and St Johnstone and semi final. No idea about Sheep HIVS or taigs. Time for a loyalty points system like Chelsea. Example being I got a Falkirk cup final ticket in 2009. Have had a st since 93-94. The chap behind me had his since 1979 and didn't get one because he wasn't on cccs. He should have got a cup final ticket before me. 

If he'd ticked the box he'd have got one.

23 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

no fair way to do it , a loyalty scheme from previous years will then throw up the argument how will young bears setting out on away days get a chance of a ticket , id be laughing if there was a loyalty scheme especially the amount of ccs tickets I received from Rangers during the lower divisions compared to my one (not counting hearts we all got that) so far this year but as I said young bears would never get a ticket , you always pick tickets up somewhere for most of the games apart from unfortunately this up and coming Aberdeen fixture and probably hibs after,that’s why lads on ccs desperate for these games , I’m not throwing my toys out the pram just yet at not getting a sheep ticket but if I don’t get hibs either the tantrum will be flung ??