Charlie Adam

kenny6131

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

If only he had the heart of his brother.

Cryptic!

I cant believe we only got 500k for him, when he was on loan at Blackpool from us for half a season he was one of the best players in the championship and I thought it odd that only Blackpool were in for him after shining, five seasons holding his own in the EPL tells you he is quality, he is a bit of a lump now but we could sign him to take free kicks/corners and have him patrolling the centre circle taking shots at goal, the one he scored at Chelsea was unreal.

4 hours ago, pcbear said:

Cryptic!

I cant believe we only got 500k for him, when he was on loan at Blackpool from us for half a season he was one of the best players in the championship and I thought it odd that only Blackpool were in for him after shining, five seasons holding his own in the EPL tells you he is quality, he is a bit of a lump now but we could sign him to take free kicks/corners and have him patrolling the centre circle taking shots at goal, the one he scored at Chelsea was unreal.

Or he could try NFL. Then he could come on, take the kicks then go off again.

Thats all wee need, a fat cunt in the middle of the park that needs two other centre mids along side him to cover half the shift he's suppose to put in, so he can ping world cup balls that dont come off, and hit shots from either 50yards out or direct from corner kicks. 

I'm on the fence with this one. 

5 hours ago, pcbear said:

Cryptic!

Jesus fuck ?

No chance he's talking about us, definitely talking about Dundee. 

To be fair to him he did get a power of abuse, so you can hardly expect him to suck our cock after it. He went onto be a more than decent player so fair play. 

His performance against Motherwell for PLG's first game was more than decent. It never helped him getting pushed out wide.

21 hours ago, WWTC said:

Thats all wee need, a fat cunt in the middle of the park that needs two other centre mids along side him to cover half the shift he's suppose to put in, so he can ping world cup balls that dont come off, and hit shots from either 50yards out or direct from corner kicks. 

I'm on the fence with this one. 

We've already got Kranjcar...

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

We've already got Kranjcar...

Kranjcars career has been hampered by injuries. Charlie Adams career has been hampered by being unprofessional, and an inability to step up his training, diet, and playing style. He's utter shite. 20 odd Scotland caps, no goals. The older he gets, the worse he gets, 0 goals in 3 years. 

And a shitebag at that. 

Sign him up. 

On 12/11/2017 at 14:15, KeyserSoze said:

We want ex players back because they remind us of our better times. 

Stop it now it’s stupid, most are wandering about in their 30’s and should have no part in our club. 

It should really apply to any player in their 30’s we should not be signing them

See really, he was a good player, brilliant left peg and had confidence in himself too. 

Rangers fans giving him dogs abuse, and WS playing him as a left winger, slowly battered it out of him. 

Glad he turned it around and did well for himself in the Championship and then EPL. Blackpool was a great story at the time.

————

Food for thought - we complain that explayers never stick up for the club or show us in a positive light, and then you think of the abuse some players got and read threads like this. It’s no wonder they don’t have much nice to say.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

See really, he was a good player, brilliant left peg and had confidence in himself too. 

Rangers fans giving him dogs abuse, and WS playing him as a left winger, slowly battered it out of him. 

Glad he turned it around and did well for himself in the Championship and then EPL. Blackpool was a great story at the time.

————

Food for thought - we complain that explayers never stick up for the club or show us in a positive light, and then you think of the abuse some players got and read threads like this. It’s no wonder they don’t have much nice to say.

It’s the reason why he wasn’t cut out for playing for Rangers.

The club has standards, but so does the fans. He wasn’t good enough and I was overjoyed when he left.

Maybe we should have just let Pedro stay for a couple of years, he showed glimpses of ability and might have turned out well...

:whistle:

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

It’s the reason why he wasn’t cut out for playing for Rangers.

The club has standards, but so does the fans. He wasn’t good enough and I was overjoyed when he left.

Maybe we should have just let Pedro stay for a couple of years, he showed glimpses of ability and might have turned out well...

:whistle:

Maybe. Maybe not. 

He showed more than glimpses, scoring belters in Champions League and OF games. WS ruined him playing him out of position IMO.

Overjoyed is a bit strong. 

Not sure what Pedro has to do with this. The two aren’t even remotely comparable. 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe. Maybe not. 

He showed more than glimpses, scoring belters in Champions League and OF games. WS ruined him playing him out of position IMO.

Overjoyed is a bit strong. 

Not sure what Pedro has to do with this. The two aren’t even remotely comparable. 

Pedro is a relatively young inexperienced manager.

My point is simply, yes we can wait for players to find their feet but we will be accepting mediocrity. Our club is built on winning and sadly it means players have more pressure than usual and some don’t make it.

There might be issues with young player preparation for the first team, we might be bringing on board the wrong type of player, could be anything.

Still, the club is built on winning and it’s entirely appropriate that if a player is not performing, occasional glimpse of ability or not, young or old, the fans make their discontent known. The fans are driving this club forward, If we weren’t like that we would be just another Scottish club. Give or take.

In my opinion it was just an occasional glimpse, he’d do something great then three shit things. I was overjoyed, can’t speak for anyone else but that is how I felt. I was sick of seeing him on the team sheet.