Meh

Struggling to even get angry about it tbh

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

To be fair that Egyptian team that sacked him went through about 15 managers in three years. 

That shows you how desperate he'd become though. I was all for a 3 month stint to the end of the season last year to allow us to make the correct appojntment. Now I'd not touch him with a bargepole 

2 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

If they give McLeish a 6 month contract and give him specific targets including the Scottish Cup and closing the gap at the top, then I wouldnt be 100% against it.  Lets be honest, this season is looking like a write off anyway.  If he wants it, give him 6 months and tell him to deliver if he is to be given a long term deal.

This season is only a write off now because we didn’t prepare for the likelihood that we would sack Pedro. At that point there was plenty to play for in the league. Now we are staring the possibility of 2 defeats against Aberdeen and a job just to finish in the top three. 

I said the other day that I can see Mark Allen walking over this.

If it does end up being McLeish then it makes a mockery of the whole system we are supposedly trying to put in place.

so fucking predictable though, im not even annoyed about it. fucking idiots running us, not one of them with any football knowledge whatsoever. can see it now. "McLeish until the end of the season".

yet more fucking uncertainty. total shite.

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

This season is only a write off now because we didn’t prepare for the likelihood that we would sack Pedro. At that point there was plenty to play for in the league. Now we are staring the possibility of 2 defeats against Aberdeen and a job just to finish in the top three. 

Agree, my only issue with McLeish, isnt all his previous clubs that he failed to deliver with, its more his health.  When I see him on TV, he doesnt look that great health wise.  I'd rather have someone else, but clearly whoever the board appoint next, it wont be a long term contract, it will be the rest of the season give the new manager a short time to impress.

The ID10 who writes the blog I posted seems confident it's McLeish he gets quite a lot of Decent Info.

Not a certainty by any means but things seems to be pointing in McLeish being appointed.

Just now, Boyd9her said:

Agree, my only issue with McLeish, isnt all his previous clubs that he failed to deliver with, its more his health.  When I see him on TV, he doesnt look that great health wise.  I'd rather have someone else, but clearly whoever the board appoint next, it wont be a long term contract, it will be the rest of the season give the new manager a short time to impress.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Looks like he's left the cooker on in the house.

Just now, Boyd9her said:

?

:lol: 

What a shambles. The board have a lot to answer for if it's McLeish.

Not a fan or my choice but I would've accepted him the day after Pedro was sacked not a month later when King realises he hasn't a fucking clue what he's doing.

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That shows you how desperate he'd become though. I was all for a 3 month stint to the end of the season last year to allow us to make the correct appojntment. Now I'd not touch him with a bargepole 

Don’t know why you’d want to touch people with a barge pole tbh.

If it’s Eck after all this time it’s a joke and it will end in tears sooner rather than later.

Reminds of how we brought Big Jock Wallace back in 1983 after we tried and failed to get Alex Ferguson or Jim McLean.

Just now, DeanMK said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

hopefully the cunts will be chased down PRW should they have the temerity to hire a bloke who we had to jettison ffs.

These cunts are even worse than I though they would be and I thought they would be catastrophic.

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Betting has been suspended a few times with this market. Let's hope it's the usual nonsense.

McLeish has been a failure for the last few jobs he's taken. Will be a joke appointment and for me the board will have serious serious questions to answer 

This would be a new low for the club.  An act of utter desperation from a Board with no clue let alone a strategy.  This will make us a laughing stock - appointing a guy whose best days are far, far, in the past, who has completely failed in all his most recent jobs, who has been out of work for a long time for very good reason, and who now struggles to string together coherent sentences.  Several times over the past few years when I though we had reached rock bottom, but the appointment of McLeish would really be plumbing the depths. 

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Cause I'm Randy 

Tbh I doubt it will be with the fact Murty is in for the double header. He could be appointed today if it's him 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Once again, McLeish will not be the next Rangers manager. 

You better give us a.good name this week esky 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Really hope you are right, for the sake of the club. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Neither will mcinnes.

Its taken more than a month to maybe appoint Alex Mcleish. A man who was out of a job. Unbelievable you would be within youre rights to say, but this is Rangers and fuck all is unbelievable with us. Another shambles.