Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

Lloyd

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Still waiting for our twitter account to wish everyone celebrating the twelfth of July a nice day..

Great game to be doing it with the amount of obscenities that will be getting shouted :lol: 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

How would you know that :matron:

I've been told.

If only football could be just about playing football.   If only Rangers could only be about winning football games and cups and league titles.  

If only the world was a more straightforward place as it used to be. 

If only there was no facebook (I still don't know what that is supposed to do), or twitter (ditto) or snapchat (ditto) or social media and we had to rely on getting football news from the papers or from rumours in the pub.   

Now it seems that if the Club and players are not up there in front lending their support to whatever extra-to-football issue is demanding or expecting visible support from the Club and its players it risks the Club being seen as being out of touch with whatever cause it is that want support and as a result somehow out of tune with the rest of so-called wider society.   

There's a game to be won on Saturday.  A league to be competed for.   A new manager to pick.   Votes to be cast at an AGM.    Football and football related stuff.

Oh for the good old days,  

Nelson Mendela minutes silence 

60k out our charity fund on a refugee bus 

Food bank drives 

Asian games at Ibrox 

rainbow laces 

Nothing surprises me anymore it’s just the latest in a long line of cringeworthy shite from our once formidable football club 

Nothing against anyone who is that way but at the same time I don't see any point whatsoever in doing this. The vast majority of the people who wave those daft rainbow flags hate us with a passion for some reason. They see us as the big bad right wing supporters because they are brainwashed to fuck as the yes mob seem to have hijacked their cause. You notice them coming out the closet (no pun intended) on social media having a go now an then. It's also 2017 and no cunt really gives a fuck anymore what sexuality you are.