Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

Lloyd

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/13/2017 at 20:23, K.A.I said:

Most normal people wear poppies though doing something to mark that should be the bare minimum being the quintessential British club - the other shite has no place at our clubĀ 

The charity foundation is run by a taig (going on the name) which explains the leftist choices the cunt authorises ... for the laces itā€™s gotta be Robertson thatā€™s gay he looks and talks like oneĀ 

I'm fine with most of the shite you spout.Ā  :p:

But I can't let this go unchallenged yet again.

Ā 

Yet again I will remind you that the donation of the AMBULANCE which so upset you was not to taigs, but to aĀ Greek Island, to help the drowning refugees.Ā  .Ā  It was in response to an appeal from Sarwar (a Muslim) to our club and the other club.Ā  Remember that they're the club with the history of rejecting charitable appeals, not us.Ā  One of the things about being a Ranger, is that we tend to help anyoneĀ Ā in need - whether we like them or not, or agree with them or not.

Ā 

I would not have been happy if the scum had welcomed Sarwar's appeal and we had not.Ā  It was an appeal to the people of Glasgow, and do I need to remind you who The People are?

Ā 

Connal Cochrane (I think it's a Kurdish name?) is a fucking Hero if you ask me.Ā  Could be a Scientologist for all I care.Ā  He has made the Rangers Charity Foundation the biggest success it's ever been, with the highest profile it's ever had, raising more money than it ever has, for more good causes than it ever has. He deserves a lot of credit for that.

AndĀ all of that during a period when our Club's reputation has been in tatters.

The Rangers Charity Foundation is and has been throughout our history, a shining beacon amongstĀ Football Fan Charity Foundations.Ā  ItĀ puts ALL other similar organisations in the shade, and is universally and rightly praised by everyoneĀ barĀ you it seems.

I'm immensely proud of it.

And our friends at Erskine are delighted with the bus they got from them recently.Ā  If you want to see it for yourself, you will find it in the Albion Car Park at every home game.Ā  IsĀ that not good use of your Blue Pounds???

Ā 

OhĀ and you might have missed this...

http://rangerscharity.org.uk/news/foundation-to-support-new-erskine-activity-centre

Ā 

6 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I'm fine with most of the shite you spout.Ā  :p:

But I can't let this go unchallenged yet again.

Ā 

Yet again I will remind you that the donation of the AMBULANCE which so upset you was not to taigs, but to aĀ Greek Island, to help the drowning refugees.Ā  .Ā  It was in response to an appeal from Sarwar (a Muslim) to our club and the other club.Ā  Remember that they're the club with the history of rejecting charitable appeals, not us.Ā  One of the things about being a Ranger, is that we tend to help anyoneĀ Ā in need - whether we like them or not, or agree with them or not.

Ā 

I would not have been happy if the scum had welcomed Sarwar's appeal and we had not.Ā  It was an appeal to the people of Glasgow, and do I need to remind you who The People are?

Ā 

Connal Cochrane (I think it's a Kurdish name?) is a fucking Hero if you ask me.Ā  Could be a Scientologist for all I care.Ā  He has made the Rangers Charity Foundation the biggest success it's ever been, with the highest profile it's ever had, raising more money than it ever has, for more good causes than it ever has. He deserves a lot of credit for that.

AndĀ all of that during a period when our Club's reputation has been in tatters.

The Rangers Charity Foundation is and has been throughout our history, a shining beacon amongstĀ Football Fan Charity Foundations.Ā  ItĀ puts ALL other similar organisations in the shade, and is universally and rightly praised by everyoneĀ barĀ you it seems.

I'm immensely proud of it.

And our friends at Erskine are delighted with the bus they got from them recently.Ā  If you want to see it for yourself, you will find it in the Albion Car Park at every home game.Ā  IsĀ that not good use of your Blue Pounds???

Ā 

OhĀ and you might have missed this...

http://rangerscharity.org.uk/news/foundation-to-support-new-erskine-activity-centre

Ā 

Ehhh

i never said the ambulance bus was for taigs I said taig-like leftist donations and schemes he authorises ... again I know where the bus went to help refugees - fuck the refugees

id have been delighted if we refused to respond to Sarwars request - thatā€™s my whole point we jump into bed with cunts that hate us to attempt to get look at us points - I wonā€™t give them the credit you want me to while they pioneer some of the shite Iā€™ve watched them doĀ 

the stuff with the vets/armed forces as Iā€™ve akready said is the only good work they do in my eyesĀ 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Ā 

id have been delighted if we refused to respond to Sarwars request - thatā€™s my whole point we jump into bed with cunts that hate us to attempt to get look at us pointsĀ 

the stuff with the vets/armed forces as Iā€™ve akready said is the only good work they do in my eyesĀ 

it's not to get look at us points.

We have moral, legal, social, and institutionalĀ obligations.Ā  Just like shaking hands with the scum before kick off, we just have to do these things, because society demands we play by those rules.

No different from any other charity.Ā  They all have more than their own considerations to consider.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Ā 

that's because it's the only good work that makes it to your eyes.

Ā 

What about sick kids in hospital?Ā  Did you forget about that one?Ā  Have a wee google, see if there's any other stuff they do that you might have forgotten about.

10 minutes ago, govanblue said:

that's because it's the only good work that makes it to your eyes.

Ā 

What about sick kids in hospital?Ā  Did you forget about that one?Ā  Have a wee google, see if there's any other stuff they do that you might have forgotten about.

The thing all clubs do at Christmas when they visit the sick kids in hospitals? Weā€™ve done that since the 60ā€™s as do otherĀ clubsĀ 

any good causes Iā€™ll give to it myself without it going through the Rangers charity where that taig bastard can appropriate whatever % of it he sees fit for his next taig like/leftist/snp esque cause.Ā 

After he jumped into bed with Sarwar and gave 60k from our funds for that refugee ambulance I promised myself never again (and I used to donate a lot each year to the foundation)Ā and actually convinced some others who knew nothing about it and were equally puzzled (puzzled is being kind)

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The thing all clubs do at Christmas when they visit the sick kids in hospitals? Weā€™ve done that since the 60ā€™s as do otherĀ clubsĀ 

any good causes Iā€™ll give to it myself without it going through the Rangers charity where that taig bastard can appropriate whatever % of it he sees fit for his next taig like/leftist/snp esque cause.Ā 

After he jumped into bed with Sarwar and gave 60k from our funds for that refugee ambulance I promised myself never again and actually convinced some others who knew nothing about it and were equally puzzled (puzzled is being kind)

Ā 

See, if you just make facts up to suit the opinion you want, then yeah, you probably will get to the opinion you want.

It was Ā£17k.Ā  Not Ā£60k

Ā 

I will continue to say you are wrong, and to ask you to refrain from trying to bring the RCF into disrepute.Ā  Shame on you.Ā  :p:

Ā 

Just now, govanblue said:

Ā 

See, if you just make facts up to suit the opinion you want, then yeah, you probably will get to the opinion you want.

It was Ā£17k.Ā  Not Ā£60k

Ā 

I will continue to say you are wrong, and to ask you to refrain from trying to bring the RCF into disrepute.Ā  Shame on you.Ā  :p:

Ā 

Ok 17k then - apologies - must have read the wrong article at the timeĀ 

still 17k too much - everything I said stands and youā€™ll never convince me otherwise (or your pal Inigo when he sees this he usually pipes in to this)

the RCF brings itself into shame although you made a fair point to me last time when I said the armed forces stuff is worthwhile charity wise that the definition of charity is less worthwhile causes, that said Iā€™ll never support some of the shite theyā€™ve promoted and wonā€™t risk giving them a cent of my hard earned which is my right and itā€™s also my right to say whyĀ