Siwel

Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

knowing our luck we will end up with Caitlyn Jenner as manager

Now that really would be a bit of bad luck which, if it happened, would be surely bound to mean even this current board would not survive.

Practising what (s)he preaches could make for some very lively training sessions at the training centre though for those few players who's still be at the club.     Just think of the media questions at the press conferences.    

Is anyone else waiting for @Blue Avenger to arrive on the thread to deliver a message of tolerance and solidarity for our gay bear brothers?

i dont really mind all this shite, but it does make me wonder who at the club really cares enough about it all to drive this amount of stuff that we do.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i dont really mind all this shite, but it does make me wonder who at the club really cares enough about it all to drive this amount of stuff that we do.

Gay people probably.

Just now, FSM said:

Gay people probably.

I bet you its a women.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I bet you its a women.

And everyone is too frightened to tell her to fuck off with her stomach churning jobby jabber chat, for fear of being seen as homophobic.

6 minutes ago, BluegeneBop said:

Can't wait for Transgender and Transhuman days...it's coming.

Dirty cunt

Well done the club. About time I could wear my dungarees and angel wings to a game.

See you boys on Saturday. Xx

It’s all about PR, if other clubs are doing it we’ve got to be seen to be doing it as well.  

Organisations are terrified of being singled for not doing what’s seen to be the right thing these days, if there’s a bandwagon you’ve got to be seen to be jumping on it or someone might ask why you aren’t.

I wonder what kind of reaction this PC nonsense would have got from the Bears on the terracing 40 years ago, if Jock Wallace’s Rangers team trotted out wearing rainbow laces :lol:

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I don't see anyone having a "Hetrosexual Day" 

Nor a beastiality day. Very disappointing, as I was realibly advised by Sturgeon that it was a normal and healthy minority exploit, as long as it was with the female gender of the animal kingdom, at which point she admitted her lover was an Alsation named Gerry. Who would have thought eh?!

Fuck, of all our players, it did have to Josh Windass. Some cunt's at it!

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Don't see why we need to promote this. Is this a worth while cause? Are they starving to death or dying on the street? Not sure what we are really trying to accomplish with this one...

Must be trying to increase the spread of HIV. Taigs trying to kill us off by stealth.

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Well done the club. About time I could wear my dungarees and angel wings to a game.

See you boys on Saturday. Xx

22 minutes ago, BluegeneBop said:

Can't wait for Transgender and Transhuman days...it's coming.

I might be veering a little off topic bit i wonder if those trangender chicks with dicks can cum? Like they must be taking estrogen tablets for their tits therefore inhibiting testoserone so probably can't.

Anyways, not into all this poofery, peoples sexual preferences should be private, promoting homosexuality at a family event is wrong imo.

The players are going to walk out to "YMCA" before the next game, with a half time version of "in the Navy" also on the cards.

I bet the blue bar Matshalls are getting the tills oiled as we speak and the vaseline warmed for a welcoming and lucrative and lubricative event.

Nothing new to be seen there then! 

:mutley:

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The players are going to walk out to "YMCA" before the next game, with a half time version of "in the Navy" also on the cards.

You're now taking this too far!

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

You're now taking this too far!

you'd be givin it all this...

v5U7_I.gif

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

If you're a  Nelson Mandela loving, foodbank using, transgender, gay, Asian - we are just the club for you

If you're a  Nelson Mandela loving, foodbank using, transgender, gay, Asian, poppy wearing, troop supporting normal chap we are just the club for you. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If you're a  Nelson Mandela loving, foodbank using, transgender, gay, Asian, poppy wearing, troop supporting normal chap we are just the club for you. 

Fuck Nelson Mandela.

(He's deed)