Siwel

Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

Hello, Hello, We Are The Bender Boys...........

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i dont really mind all this shite, but it does make me wonder who at the club really cares enough about it all to drive this amount of stuff that we do.

... And yet no one complains about armed forces day or Poppy Day! Club put effort into those as well. Can’t see why folks worry about this at all. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If you're a  Nelson Mandela loving, foodbank using, transgender, gay, Asian, poppy wearing, troop supporting normal chap we are just the club for you. 

Most normal people wear poppies though doing something to mark that should be the bare minimum being the quintessential British club - the other shite has no place at our club 

The charity foundation is run by a taig (going on the name) which explains the leftist choices the cunt authorises ... for the laces it’s gotta be Robertson that’s gay he looks and talks like one 

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

you'd be givin it all this...

v5U7_I.gif

Can you fucking imagine all the players at it and the fans giving ye ha? FFS, what are we becoming?!

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Na not contagious Peter, but just think it is strange we need to promote sexuallity of whatever side you fall on. As @jintybear says above when will the hetrosexual day be. 

I should also say it will make no difference to me on the night (I think it said the Wed game against the :aberdeen:) but I still stand by my original post. 

... white, Anglo Saxon Protestant day - it’ll no catch on. 

Any way as the resident gay, snp, Scotland supporting, atheist,  season ticket holder I don’t mind.

ps I’m not gay but that doesn’t fit the narrative on here so I just go with the flo. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Any way as the resident gay, snp, Scotland supporting, atheist,  season ticket holder I don’t mind.

ps I’m not gay but that doesn’t fit the narrative on here so I just go with the flo. 

Bi perhaps?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Most normal people wear poppies though doing something to mark that should be the bare minimum being the quintessential British club - the other shite has no place at our club 

The charity foundation is run by a taig (going on the name) which explains the leftist choices the cunt authorises ... for the laces it’s gotta be Robertson that’s gay he looks and talks like one 

Most normal people have no place for folk who discriminate and don’t get het up when folk try to get folk to live and let live. 

We’re aw jock Thompson’s Nairn’s after aw! 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Bi perhaps?

Gives a kiss and I’ll let you know. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Can you fucking imagine all the players at it and the fans giving ye ha? FFS, what are we becoming?!

It would actually be funny as fuck! 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

aye ye ur. I posted a YMCA gif and you're in here like Flint.

Most normal people have no place for folk who discriminate and don’t get het up when folk try to get folk to live and let live. 

We’re aw jock Thompson’s Nairn’s after aw! 

It’s not discrimination not to want these laces - typical leftist tactic I.e embrace it and like it or your a bigot 

as others have said consenting adults can stick their dicks in each other’s ears if they like but why do we have to get on board and have it rammed into us? (Gay pun there) 

you’ve just fallen into the trap 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

aye ye ur. I posted a YMCA gif and you're in here like Flint.

Oh chill and get a bit of eurasure on the go! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Oh chill and get a bit of eurasure on the go! 

now were talking.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It’s not discrimination not to want these laces - typical leftist tactic I.e embrace it and like it or your a bigot 

as others have said consenting adults can stick their dicks in each other’s ears if they like but why do we have to get on board and have it rammed into us? (Gay pun there) 

you’ve just fallen into the trap 

I think some of the attitudes on here show why we need a gay day! If no one cares why do folk protest? 

Anyone against this is just lacist.

I think the gays should be Applauding the Heterosexuals for giving them the gift of life, even having a march for us.

I imagine there march will look like this.

45f157b0-eb43-11e5-9451-ef5010d885b7_128

15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I have never thought you were gay old chap but it was good for you to confirm it. :happy:

I am all for every colour in our first hetrosexual day, what a spectical it will be. :whistle: 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I think some of the attitudes on here show why we need a gay day! If no one cares why do folk protest? 

Because they may be accepting but don’t want it in their faces - why don’t their feelings matter?

sexual preferences should be a personal thing 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would the club ban the gays if they were singing TBB? 

The Bum Boys?

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

now were talking.

Uick get bbc1 on!!

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Because they may be accepting but don’t want it in their faces - why don’t their feelings matter?

sexual preferences should be a personal thing 

No - out and proud! 

No - out and proud! 

Cool I’m proud to be straight when’s our laces getting a game?

FFS, It's players wearing some fucking laces that you probably won't be able to see from the stands, they're not running about the pitch wearing leather assless chaps, caps and studded collars. Some folk are genuinely hysterical at times :lol: