Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

Lloyd

1 minute ago, FSM said:

FFS, It's players wearing some fucking laces that you probably won't be able to see from the stands, they're not running about the pitch wearing leather assless chaps, caps and studded collars. Some folk are genuinely hysterical at times :lol:

only a matter of time...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... white, Anglo Saxon Protestant day - it’ll no catch on. 

Any way as the resident gay, snp, Scotland supporting, atheist,  season ticket holder I don’t mind.

ps I’m not gay but that doesn’t fit the narrative on here so I just go with the flo. 

SNP supporting, Scotland supporting, clearly gay (despite you claiming it was a joke). 

You're one of these people who goes to George Square for vigils and stuff aren't you?  

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

SNP supporting, Scotland supporting, clearly gay (despite you claiming it was a joke). 

You're one of these people who goes to George Square for vigils and stuff aren't you?  

Yes. But no prayers. And rainbow ? laces in my shoes. 

14 hours ago, BEE said:

Agree with the first bit but I just think it's got way OTT recently - by all means give them tickets and do collections etc. but the rest (bouncing about the pitch at half time, big gun on the pitch) is a bit much.

The gun on the pitch didn't happen on Armed Forces day and no one was 'bouncing' around the pitch. It was a small band on playing.

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is difficult to understand what to fuck is going on now Pete, I hope you have not read the thread in the Politics section about teaching young children about transgender issues. :britney:

Don’t do politics mate as I know nothing about it so I wouldn’t read it. I don’t have a problem with adults cross dressing or being gay , in fact had a bar a few years ago that had a few who used it , this is how I got to know Smile and Al Calpone serving them spritzers with a straw so their lippy was intact.

As for teaching bairns about it at primary proves that even the politicians have let the loonies run the show and are frightened bro offend them.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Don’t do politics mate as I know nothing about it so I wouldn’t read it. I don’t have a problem with adults cross dressing or being gay , in fact had a bar a few years ago that had a few who used it , this is how I got to know Smile and Al Calpone serving them spritzers with a straw so their lippy was intact.

As for teaching bairns about it at primary proves that even the politicians have let the loonies run the show and are frightened bro offend them.

I agree with each to their own just this need to be treated differently that I find a bit annoying. Glad you met some RM people :whistle:

Yes the lunatics seem to have taken over the asylum unfortunately.