Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

Lloyd

15 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Why are the most empathetic cunts that the hover about the LBGQTROFLLMAO always mad fat basement dwelling weirdos

Because their social outcasts who lack skills to be able to fit in so they pick a minority group to join for social protection and to try and make themselves feel accepted. 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree with each to their own just this need to be treated differently that I find a bit annoying. Glad you met some RM people :whistle:

Yes the lunatics seem to have taken over the asylum unfortunately. 

Yes the both of them scrubbed up well although @Al Calpone was mixed up as lippy and a pair of spats on his feet didn’t go. 

The minority run this Island due to the press and media looking for anything to be offended about. 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

The irony being that the LBGQTBRBFFS community is a minority within a minority :lol:

The smaller the minority group the more protection and affirmative action. This is the homosexual agenda in full swing. The snp have already signed some shite regarding that teachers are to support transkids and the parents dont need to be informed. Also teachers can report parents for not understanding their trans child........ And if you have an issue as a parent with transkids being treated differently you will be given an acceptance ethos talk ? fuckin nazi state where your kids can get you done for talking against the regime.

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

The smaller the minority group the more protection and affirmative action. This is the homosexual agenda in full swing. The snp have already signed some shite regarding that teachers are to support transkids and the parents dont need to be informed. Also teachers can report parents for not understanding their trans child........ And if you have an issue as a parent with transkids being treated differently you will be given an acceptance ethos talk ? fuckin nazi state where your kids can get you done for talking against the regime.

If you hatched a plan to destroy the West and its values (which btw despite all the wars and corruption is still the best place any group of humans have had to live in the history of humanity so far) by stealth, then you couldn't find a better one than cultural marxism.

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Most normal people wear poppies though doing something to mark that should be the bare minimum being the quintessential British club - the other shite has no place at our club 

The charity foundation is run by a taig (going on the name) which explains the leftist choices the cunt authorises ... for the laces it’s gotta be Robertson that’s gay he looks and talks like one 

Take your homophobic jokes elsewhere 

5 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Take your homophobic jokes elsewhere 

That wasn’t a joke though 

you really need to have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror and consider if Rangers need homophobes like yourself in the stands venting your bile 

Just now, K.A.I said:

That wasn’t a joke though 

you really need to have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror and consider if Rangers need homophobes like yourself in the stands venting your bile 

Completely the opposite but you know everything by sounds of it

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

No

Could you answer please

No and I couldn't give one fuck who or what people are but I do know something on here, Its the usual ones who think there the only ones who can have a laugh and a joke on here. Soon as someone else says something the keyboard gangster head comes on with a few of the posters  

2 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

No and I couldn't give one fuck who or what people are but I do know something on here, Its the usual ones who think there the only ones who can have a laugh and a joke on here. Soon as someone else says something the keyboard gangster head comes on with a few of the posters  

So saying take your homophobia elsewhere is being a keyboard gangster 

who would have thought doing the decent thing in this day in age would get you abused in that manner 

Just now, Rogerramjet25 said:

Gangsters are black and we don't allow them on here so you're wrong.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So saying take your homophobia elsewhere is being a keyboard gangster 

who would have thought doing the decent thing in this day in age would get you abused in that manner 

3 points are of more interest to me than bloody dancing about to YMCA