Jump to content
Siwel

Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Yes the both of them scrubbed up well although @Al Calpone was mixed up as lippy and a pair of spats on his feet didn’t go. 

The minority run this Island due to the press and media looking for anything to be offended about. 

:lol:

Yes being offended seems to be something that is sooooo important now. :duh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

Yes being offended seems to be something that is sooooo important now. :duh:

I’m offended you think that it is the case for us all.:mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

3 points are of more interest to me than bloody dancing about to YMCA  

They're not mutually exclusive mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

3 points are of more interest to me than bloody dancing about to YMCA  

Not content with attacking their lifestyle choices you go for their music too you just get better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

Not content with attacking their lifestyle choices you go for their music too you just get better 

You were right about no doing jokes, your no really that funny  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogerramjet25 said:

You were right about no doing jokes, your no really that funny  

At least I can sleep at night knowing I’m a good inclusive person unlike you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

At least I can sleep at night knowing I’m a good inclusive person unlike you 

Nup still no laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Nup still no laughing

I’m still not joking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogerramjet25 said:

 

23517832_471800139880910_441589667685532524_n.jpg

You really are vile 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My philosophy is simple. Fuck anyone who doesn't support Rangers. All the rest are fine by me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I’m offended you think that it is the case for us all.:mutley:

That makes two of us Pete. :dance::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

My philosophy is simple. Fuck anyone who doesn't support Rangers. All the rest are fine by me.

Except yes voters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogerramjet25 said:

 

23517832_471800139880910_441589667685532524_n.jpg

Reported for homophobia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogerramjet25 said:

Nup your no funny either

 

I'm not trying to be funny, I am a founding father of the follow with pride campaign and find your behaviour extremely morally repugnant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gustav said:

I'm not trying to be funny, I am a founding father of the follow with pride campaign and find your behaviour extremely morally repugnant.

Now that is funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogerramjet25 said:

Now that is funny

Excuse me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I widnae like to say that to his face :lol:

Probably wouldn't understand me tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I heard the ground staff are getting in on it as well.

 

giphy (21).gif

Dalcio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blueshoff said:

Dalcio?

Shut it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×