If You Wondered Where Daniel Cousin Is Now

TheMotor

10 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Absolutely tore they cunts apart.

See if we ever get a win like this again at Scumdome.

When celebrating the goals

I hope the Rangers players go head first, battering all these fucking security fuckpig bastards that try to do their best to spoil it for us at this dump .

Well the Scum can get away with what ever they want at ours

At times he looked like he genuinely didn't give a fuck about anything then the next minute he would smash on into the roof of the net like it was nothing. If he didn't get sent off in Florence then who knows what may have happened. I loved JCD but if Cousin led the line in Manchester then we could have went one better 

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 07:17, DariuszAdamczuk said:

What a player this guy was, hideously underrated by those who thought he had no passion even though Darcheville (who was a decent player) wasn't close to his level.

His finish against Lyon was unreal, within a split second he'd gone from having his back to goal going nowhere to smashing it into the roof of the net and his pass to Beasley that night for the 3rd goal was the stuff of dreams.

He was an absolute bear and not lacking in any pace, wasn't too bad in front of goal either and I'm sure we'd have beaten Zenit had he not been suspended.

Almost had a wank when I heard we'd re-signed him then it didn't materialise. Alongside Jelavic the best striker we've had in recent times.

Never turned up like that enough though really

31 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

At times he looked like he genuinely didn't give a fuck about anything then the next minute he would smash on into the roof of the net like it was nothing. If he didn't get sent off in Florence then who knows what may have happened. I loved JCD but if Cousin led the line in Manchester then we could have went one better 

Darcheville was first choice for the lone striker role anyway if I remember right

Would still have been good to have as an option though

Was. great that day but just a pity he wanted the bright lights of the premiership. Should have stuck around another couple of seasons another player badly advised by his agents! We new before the scum game he was leaving so fair do's to him for putting a performance like that in.