Italy v Sweden

bluedylan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cushynumber said:

Italy will be no great loss. There shit. There's a reason they cant score against Sweden over 180 minutes of football. Is that what we want at the world cup? no thanks.

Think most are just a bit sad that Buffon won't be able to finish his career at the World cup

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont know the man. So dont really care.

The love-in for him does my tits in. I wanted Juve to beat Real Madrid in the CL final last season but it was funny seeing all the hipsters greeting. 

7 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Italy have enough good talent to be getting through qualifiers. IMO it's better than the EURO 2016 team (especially in attack).

The problem is that they have put in coach in charge who isn't up to the job in Ventura.

So it’s Ventura we have been waiting on ??

24 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I saw nothing of this as International football bores me rigid..but I'm amazed the Eye-ties didn't get a dodgy penalty to give them a wee help to make it thru...

They can't be in favour with fifa these days then..??..

Sweden got 2 stonewall handballs in the box denied,so  ref did try his best!, no doubt the officials had everything they could wish for from the Italian Fa before the game?

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

The love-in for him does my tits in. I wanted Juve to beat Real Madrid in the CL final last season but it was funny seeing all the hipsters greeting. 

If you want to see the best goalkeeper of the last twenty odd years finally win a Champions League that's being a hipster?

Heard it all now. 

11 hours ago, harlands plater said:

That would have been a cracking own goal for that horrible cunt Lustig.

He is a classless horrible cunt . Did you see his celebration on final whistle ?

In the Lions den . And he acts like the beggar , he now is .

Running like a numptie to the other end of the park like someone possessed .

There is winning with dignity and class

He has learned well at the scumdome

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I saw nothing of this as International football bores me rigid..but I'm amazed the Eye-ties didn't get a dodgy penalty to give them a wee help to make it thru...

They can't be in favour with fifa these days then..??..

Sadly mate . I think they were utter dross

Some of their players would give ours a good name

Seriously thought I was watching our team at points in the game .

Windass would have looked majestic in blue last night

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If you want to see the best goalkeeper of the last twenty odd years finally win a Champions League that's being a hipster?

Heard it all now. 

That's fine. But there was cunts crawling up his hole for weeks and and weeks leading up to the final as if they were his best pal. 

29 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

That's fine. But there was cunts crawling up his hole for weeks and and weeks leading up to the final as if they were his best pal. 

Aye it was cringe in the build up to the final, folk creaming their frillies at the thought of Buffon with ol big ears. They have been spanked in the finals he was recently involved in and he didn't really play all that well in them tbh.

So fuck if he's a great keeper doesn't mean he deserves a trophy. Plenty of world class players have missed out on the CL.

If he wanted it that bad he should've moved to a team capable of winning it. Fuck Juve tae, cheating corrupt wankers.  

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye it was cringe in the build up to the final, folk creaming their frillies at the thought of Buffon with ol big ears. They have been spanked in the finals he was recently involved in and he didn't really play all that well in them tbh.

So fuck if he's a great keeper doesn't mean he deserves a trophy. Plenty of world class players have missed out on the CL.

If he wanted it that bad he should've moved to a team capable of winning it. Fuck Juve tae, cheating corrupt wankers.  

Almost as bad as the "Gerrard deserves to win the EPL" argument. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He is a classless horrible cunt . Did you see his celebration on final whistle ?

In the Lions den . And he acts like the beggar , he now is .

Running like a numptie to the other end of the park like someone possessed .

There is winning with dignity and class

He has learned well at the scumdome

His country qualified for the World Cup and was full of adrenaline. Don't see what he done wrong.