Italy v Sweden

bluedylan

Just now, G.E.C. said:

His country qualified for the World Cup and was full of adrenaline. Don't see what he done wrong.

Naw mate .He behaved like he has done the last few times at our place .A cunt .There was no  need to run the length of the pitch 

He does these things to noise fans up 

Just my take on the prick 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Naw mate .He behaved like he has done the last few times at our place .A cunt .There was no  need to run the length of the pitch 

Did he run to his own support?

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Qualified for the World Cup, beating a team who were widely expected to put them out.

Think he's entitled to go a bit mental on this occasion.

No doubt about its going to feel strange next june having a world cup without Italy in it. Been watching the world cup since  74 and along with west Germany/Germany and Brazil they just seemed like part of the competition. The bottom line though is they don't deserve to be there, maybe complacency has played a part in their downfall, ie giving a dodderly old fool the job as manager and thinking he would do because any cunt can get Italy to the finals. One thing about them though is that they will learn from it, you can be sure of that.

I love the World Cup, but I honestly think next year is going to be shit. Italy, Holland et al not being there devalues the competition no matter what people say. It's just not the same. Plus  the hooligans will be trying to flex their muscles , and make it more about them than the football. Hope I am wrong and it turns into a cracker , but I doubt it. And if Ireland get there, then it will make it even worse.

25 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I love the World Cup, but I honestly think next year is going to be shit. Italy, Holland et al not being there devalues the competition no matter what people say. It's just not the same. Plus  the hooligans will be trying to flex their muscles , and make it more about them than the football. Hope I am wrong and it turns into a cracker , but I doubt it. And if Ireland get there, then it will make it even worse.

They aren't there though as they don't deserve to be. It's as simple as that 

4 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

No doubt about its going to feel strange next june having a world cup without Italy in it. Been watching the world cup since  74 and along with west Germany/Germany and Brazil they just seemed like part of the competition. The bottom line though is they don't deserve to be there, maybe complacency has played a part in their downfall, ie giving a dodderly old fool the job as manager and thinking he would do because any cunt can get Italy to the finals. One thing about them though is that they will learn from it, you can be sure of that.

And act on it

4 hours ago, Gustav said:

Did he run to his own support?

Not sure to be honest . Think they were in the heavens but I don't think that would have stopped him .

Like it said . I fucking hate him .

Out of all the scums imports . He is the one that tries to disrespect us when he gets a chance

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

not sure about that

Every time the WC comes round . We always look forward to it .

There are always good games . Forgettable games and sometimes unforgettable nights .

Russia will surely be no different

I wish there was more of the bigger sides eliminated  . Maybe make it more interesting .

Won't make a blind bit of difference anyway . Brazils name will be on the Trophy come the end