Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jamie29

*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Recommended Posts


6 hours ago, Siwel said:

Not in my usual seat for this one, sitting right up the very back of the club deck because it’s the only place I could get 2 seats together for me and my gf.

:pics:

Or is that the wee thing in the Burqa?

 

 

giffnockger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Siwel said:

Not in my usual seat for this one, sitting right up the very back of the club deck because it’s the only place I could get 2 seats together for me and my gf.

What’s his name? Is a coloured gentleman called Roy with wee Curley pubes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

:pics:

Or is that the wee thing in the Burqa?

 

 

Aye the Muslim one mate

 

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What’s his name? Is a coloured gentleman called Roy with wee Curley pubes?

His names Durgesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...