*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Same team (although some will scream drop Miller)... 

But anyway, yeah, same team I agree. Different formation is what we need.

4 4 2 would work well... even if Ryan Jack is pushed right back (apparantly done well for Scotland), Tav right mid, and Candeias... off the front two...??

Would rather see Candeias playing on the left Tav on the right and Windass down the middle replacing Miller tbh.

22 hours ago, LiviGer said:

I think we will go

Wes

Tav     Alves   McCrorie  John

Candieas Holt Jack  Windass

Miller

Morelos

:tu: That'll do for me.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

If it were upto me 

Fod 

Tav McCrorie Alves D.Wilson 

Candais Jack Holt John 

Morelos Herrera 

Believe it or not I think you might be on to something. I fully believe when Wallace is back there is the potential for Wallace left back, John left mid (and you’re not going to believe me here) and Windass behind Morelos instead of Miller. I know Windass goes missing in games but everyone inside Ibrox goes on about him being the most talented player in the squad. I honestly think that was the plan going forward although a new manager may have different ideas. 

5 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Believe it or not I think you might be on to something. I fully believe when Wallace is back there is the potential for Wallace left back, John left mid (and you’re not going to believe me here) and Windass behind Morelos instead of Miller. I know Windass goes missing in games but everyone inside Ibrox goes on about him being the most talented player in the squad. I honestly think that was the plan going forward although a new manager may have different ideas. 

Windass the most talented player in the squad ???

Archived