*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

I’ve heard 2 first team players say it. Apparently some things he does in training are incredible. 

Doing it in training is one thing I'd rather he was utter shite in training and delivers on a Saturday,the only things I've seen him do consistently is finish poorly and run in a straight line,don't think he has the heart or mental toughness required to be a Rangers player,we need much much better.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Doing it in training is one thing I'd rather he was utter shite in training and delivers on a Saturday,the only things I've seen him do consistently is finish poorly and run in a straight line,don't think he has the heart or mental toughness required to be a Rangers player,we need much much better.

I agree, only saying what I’ve heard. They obviously are trying to get what they see in training onto the pitch and they probably think it will come eventually so persevere. Personally I think he’s thick as shit and doesn’t have the intelligence to take instructions and carry them out but we’ll see. 

Don't know why people are wanting to drop Windass considering he's scored 2 goals in the last 2 games. Against Accies I've no doubt he could continue scoring. 

He's always tried to score and a lot of the time he gets on target. He makes good runs and links up well with DJ, there is no reason to drop him at this point. The boy has talent. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Don't know why people are wanting to drop Windass considering he's scored 2 goals in the last 2 games. Against Accies I've no doubt he could continue scoring. 

He's always tried to score and a lot of the time he gets on target. He makes good runs and links up well with DJ, there is no reason to drop him at this point. The boy has talent. 

Aye once a month.

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Agreed 

But he is frustrating to watch sometimes. 

Archived