*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This side playing as ineffectively as this at the next OF games does not bear thinking about.   Murty has as much of a clue as Warburton had about how to organise and lead a very mediocre Rangers side to win against an even more mediocre sides.    This is simply not good enough and a board dithering about a replacement manager s even less good enough.  

8 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

The sheep getting humped by the well, and we're struggling against Hamilton Pedro should never have been sacked in my opinion it was too soon he had a whole new squad to get used to each other the board gave into the greetin and screeching fae supporters instead doing the right thing and give him time. No we have a numpty in charge with no experience and big pay off to sort out.

Que the get murty tae fuck posts he's shite after 3 weeks of cunts wetting themselves he's great 

Fuck off. 

It's at times like this I'm actually glad that I work abroad a lot and can't use my ST as much as before.

From what I read here, Murty isn't actually the  messiah some thought him to be, and Miller?

Well, he is doing what Kenny Miller does - which is mostly nothing of note.

I wish people would realise this.

Pedro was right about him.

Archived