*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a director of football at Rangers.    I'd like to think he would be requiring Murty to attend a meeting without coffee today, or tomorrow or Monday at the very latest to demand a clear, concise and accurate assessment of why 3 points were not won against Hamilton, and details of the team and individual failings that led to these points being lost.......and then for the DOF to lay out what he expects to happen to win the upcoming games.  

Surely the DOF needs to be exercising enough influence on first team performance and manager performance to get the team back on a winning track.   Because that sort of outcome today is not acceptable from the Club or Supporter points of view and action needs to be taken.  I can't  believe there would no inquisition, no intervention and its all just down to Murty and the boys shrugging it off on Monday and setting about having another fun packed week of up tempo training, and good preparation and happy clappy photo opportunities.  

If that sort of dislocation between first team manager and DOF is a reality then quite what the point is in having a title of director of football would be beyond me.   A titular head it would seem.    

The result today was unacceptable.  Excuses about possession, and opportunities, and chances, and luck and so on are all empty.   It was not good enough and Murty and the team need to know in detail what they are to do to bring about eradicating errors and to bring about goals being scored.   The DOF must surely have an influencing view on this.    If not then we have a Club where the manager has his untouchable first team domain, and the DOF has his domain which is only related to the first team domain in name only, and the MD has control of whatever domain he has and could presumably haul both the manager and DOF in for a stand up meeting to demand details of what steps they are taking to fix things, and then there is the dislocated director domain who are only concerned to navigate their way through the AGM and get res 10 accepted.  All joined under the name of Rangers but far from clear to me they are all busting a gut to get a team out there that wins consistently enough.  Fuck sake, they can't even attract a decently competent replacement manager yet. 

8 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Im a grass. when I worjed wi Sp back in the day u got 25 quid for grassing a junkie in. went onto the high voltage shit. no many cunts trying ti bypass wi the co ax these days

15 quid we get. No being able to do a job affects my first time completion rate and therefore my bonus, too right im grassing the cunts in, their costing me money.

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That's another record broken then - Hamilton's first win at ibrox in over 90 years.

The players should be fucking ashamed of themselves. 

Their first league win, they knocked us out the Scottish cup the day chris woods broke the clean sheet record.

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I completely disagree mate sorry

Pedro was judged on his bad luck, therefore so should everyone else.

Pedro didn't get Jack sent off, and that penalty missed etc

Murty is in charge, he picked the team and tactics, it's his fault if we don't win.

Of course.. the buck always stops with the Manager - I agree. Shame there is fuck all he can do about about players missing chances.. 

3 hours ago, kenny6131 said:

The current board saved the club from a bunch of corrupt bastards,  they also gave a manager funds to replace 13/14 players who were a fucking joke....we as fans then hounded them to get rid of a manager after a few months when the team needed time to settle and grow. Are we going to continue to screeching whine jump up down like spoilt brats every fucking result it's embarrassing and helping no cunt. The board fucked up in my opinion getting shot of Pedro too early, unless they have 20 million to invest in new top end players then we're stuck on a roundabout new manager lose a few fans going mental sack him etc

This board are a bunch of corrupt bastards, WAKE UP!

The amount of our money they have wasted and the amount of money we now owe while practically getting nothing back is ridiculous.

Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking everyone whom is against the board is just displaying a knee-jerk reaction.

I wanted King in as much as I wanted Ashley in.

Your post is a fucking joke.

12 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The amount of our money they have wasted and the amount of money we now owe while practically getting nothing back is ridiculous.

Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking everyone whom is against the board is just displaying a knee-jerk reaction.

Stay of the scag m8 ffs 

33 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're a joke ya fud.  

The board can be blamed for the manager but not for their committment. Fuck off. 

5 minutes ago, RupertDeBoer said:

You're a joke ya fud.  

The board can be blamed for the manager but not for their committment. Fuck off. 

:lol: Fucking hell, some loonies in here tonight.

Dodgy Dave is hugely committed, of course he is, I agree. 8 out of the 365 days a year when he comes to Ibrox, he is hugely committed to the club.

30 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Stay of the scag m8 ffs 

That board are as corrupt as Ashley ever was, and it's nincompoops like you that refuse to see this fact.

Neither King or Ashley deserved to run our great club and used underhand tactics to gain control.

What a fucking moron.

We have no effing money to get decent players .

The ones we have are not good enough as has been proved time and time again.

A good manager could make us second but these players could not win the league with any manager at the helm. The majority of them are overpaid dross.

4 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

The mccrorie mistake is criminal and Tav should have done better at the second. Its not just the pushing up that cost us. I just don't understand how with the players we have we still can't beat shite like Hamilton 

I do. Tav's our right back and I'll leave it at that.

41 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

That board are as corrupt as Ashley ever was, and it's nincompoops like you that refuse to see this fact.

Neither King or Ashley deserved to run our great club and used underhand tactics to gain control.

What a fucking moron.

Ehhh so the current board ousted the parasites got our retail income back gave the manager significant funds.....what more do you want, if it's a 50 million summer transfer spending spree then your fucking deluded chief no cunt on this planet is buying us and then spanking the money needed to instantly win the title for a 2 million quid winners trophy it's going to take more than giving a manager 3 months and 1 transfer window......take your head oot yer arse and get real

4 hours ago, RupertDeBoer said:

You're a joke ya fud.  

Oh the board can be blamed, managers do not appoint themselves and the only money coming in bar loans from directors are from ST's.

The board can be blamed.

9 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

What a fucking moron.

You really are a cotton headed ninny muggins 

Archived