*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

4 hours ago, sondicklg said:

Does it for me. I like Holt. He gives drive, energy and is a goal threat from midfield with his runs into good areas. 4-0 Rangers. 

Good drive and energy.  Goal stats...not great but to be fair was used in a holding role by Caixhina. Does look more of a threat under Murty.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Despite Miller's age did we not learn something when he was left out the team versus since he has been brought back in.

We’ve won two games in a row plenty with/without Miller this season. He was good against Hearts but back to his old “quarterback” ways against Partick.

I’m not saying drop him, but there are plenty other factors which have contributed to our improved performances against a shite Hearts team and at home to 2nd bottom in the league.

Namely the fact Hearts are shite and Partick are 2nd bottom in the league. 

But also dropping of Pena and change of Dorrans/Jack combination. 

Miller has been OK but let’s not get carried away off one good performance, he was dropped for his performances which have been shite all season. I’ve not seen anything close to consistency which suggests this has changed.

9 hours ago, sondicklg said:

Does it for me. I like Holt. He gives drive, energy and is a goal threat from midfield with his runs into good areas. 4-0 Rangers. 

I'm generally not big on Holt but the two games Murty has came in he's played well and like a different player.

I've still got reservations about him and his standard of performance but I'm also a great believer in not dropping an in-form player so I'm happy to continue with him.

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm generally not big on Holt but the two games Murty has came in he's played well and like a different player.

I've still got reservations about him and his standard of performance but I'm also a great believer in not dropping an in-form player so I'm happy to continue with him.

I think he's been good this season, even under Pedro he was one of the better players when brought in when Dorrans/Jack were out. Fully deserves his place in the starting line up ahead of both of them just now. 

9 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

Anyone know what song the UB's were singing at the Partick game for much of the second half? Not Every Saturday We Follow, another one I've not heard.

3-1 win on Saturday

Oh Glasgow Rangers
We’ll be with you
Win lose or draw
We follow in our thousands from Kilmarnock to Dundee
Cheering our team to another victory 

A think, first three line I'm positve on, not sure about the other two though.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We’ve won two games in a row plenty with/without Miller this season. He was good against Hearts but back to his old “quarterback” ways against Partick.

I’m not saying drop him, but there are plenty other factors which have contributed to our improved performances against a shite Hearts team and at home to 2nd bottom in the league.

Namely the fact Hearts are shite and Partick are 2nd bottom in the league. 

But also dropping of Pena and change of Dorrans/Jack combination. 

Miller has been OK but let’s not get carried away off one good performance, he was dropped for his performances which have been shite all season. I’ve not seen anything close to consistency which suggests this has changed.

Agree with your analysis.  My comment was a reaction to a post which was advocating dropping Miller which I think would be the wrong call which you appear to think as well 

8 hours ago, Brubear said:

Despite Miller's age did we not learn something when he was left out the team versus since he has been brought back in.

Aye we learned that if he stays on the shoulder of the last man he can do a job. 

When he decides to go walkabout he’s a man down. He was piss poor in the last game. 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Oh Glasgow Rangers
We’ll be with you
Win lose or draw
We follow in our thousands from Kilmarnock to Dundee
Cheering our team to another victory 

A think, first three line I'm positve on, not sure about the other two though.

Thanks. And I agree

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Hearing a rumour Morelos dropped for disciplinary reasons tomorrow. Out on the tiles with Pena apparently - and Pena didn’t show for the testimonial the other night 

apologies if mentioned already or if turns out to be bollocks 

If true then rightly so. As for Pena he can fuck off back to Mexico.

YsLuMzy.gifMVmU3gC.gif

wI9leeu.gifM7Jp6Z5.gif

oSwlYCj.gif

Archived