*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pena alves and cardoso not involved... Hmmmm.

If it's not an injury for alves then reckon he will be off. Wouldn't imagine he'd be happy not playing last week... But when David bates is taking your place on the bench I think that would majorly piss any international player off.

Maybe he's injured but I've not heard anything...

Actually think alves has done well to be honest, so hoping that's not the case.

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

If it's not an injury for alves then reckon he will be off. Wouldn't imagine he'd be happy not playing last week... But when David bates is taking your place on the bench I think that would majorly piss any international player off.

Will be in Portugal again , way to cold for him..........

Wallace, John, dorrans, alves, cardoso, pena all out.  Kranjcar and Herrera on the bench. That's a huge portion of our wage bill right there.

I'm also not his biggest fan thus far, but with dalcio scoring in the reserves I thought he'd be on the bench over nemane to be honest.

Pedantic maybe, but Murty didn't come accross just as well as he usually does in the pre-match interview,.... just came accross as a bit unsure of himself for the first time in this second spell.

Alves may have a bad back or he may have told the interim manager that he wasn't interested in sitting on the bench.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Wallace, John, dorrans, alves, cardoso, pena all out.  Kranjcar and Herrera on the bench. That's a huge portion of our wage bill right there.

I'm also not his biggest fan thus far, but with dalcio scoring in the reserves I thought he'd be on the bench over nemane to be honest.

He didn’t score. Nemane scored.

Just now, buster. said:

Pedantic maybe, but Murty didn't come accross just as well as he usually does in the pre-match interview,.... just came accross as a bit unsure of himself for the first time in this second spell.

Alves may have a bad back or he may have told the interim manager that he wasn't interested in sitting on the bench.

Or he has a bad back

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

He's been decent in my opinion.

Steady performances, very good in the air, obviously his best years are behind him but he hasn't really put a foot wrong, if he has it hasn't been major. 

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

That team and bench says it all for me about how Murty is not ready for the job.

Still nothing to do but go for the win.

tbh if Alves and Cardoso are injured there's not a lot more he can do. Pena and Dalcio should be nowhere near the squad anyway and Wallace is injured. You can't really blame Murty because he's just fielding the players he's got available to him.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

tbh if Alves and Cardoso are injured there's not a lot more he can do. Pena and Dalcio should be nowhere near the squad anyway and Wallace is injured. You can't really blame Murty because he's just fielding the players he's got available to him.

I don't understand the whole Dalcio should be nowhere near the squad pish. He has barely played at all and was nowhere near as bad as some let on.

Wallace on the other hand is dog shite

Archived