Gaffbear

Rumours of Brunt and McArthur

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Could have signed all of they players at the start of the season instead of Pena and still had change left.

Even though I’m not fussed on a couple of them that’s scary when it’s laid out like that 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

And it still is 

just not just now 

according to his uncle who i know well and go to trips abroad with 

he wants one last contract down south and to finish with us 

Hope you told his Uncle to tell him he’s not wanted if that’s his attitude. 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Hope you told his Uncle to tell him he’s not wanted if that’s his attitude. 

Nah his uncles a good old guy that’s forgot more about Rangers than most of us know - I can see James’ point it’s a short career especially after Rangers had our chance to get him for 200k a few years ago - I don’t know James and have never met him but he’s from good stock and id hazard a guess that when the chance of a Rangers move came and he felt he was past it he wouldn’t do that to us 

3 hours ago, OhW said:

I'm still reeling from the Dom Thomas revelations.

What’s this one about mate?

6 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

What’s this one about mate?

Dom Thomas (some random player no cunt has heard of), answered a question about when he would be joining Rangers, (which wasn’t even directed at him) and said he’d never sign for us. 

Who the fuck is Don Thomas? :lol:

Sounds like a security guard in poundstretchers. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I can tell you for a 100% fact McArthur won’t be joining us anytime soon 

Why? I'm sure he would jump at that, is he not a Rangers man?

28 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Why? I'm sure he would jump at that, is he not a Rangers man?

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

And it still is 

just not just now 

according to his uncle who i know well and go to trips abroad with 

he wants one last contract down south and to finish with us 

Aye lets throw a few million at a couple of thirty plus year olds.

56 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Dom Thomas (some random player no cunt has heard of), answered a question about when he would be joining Rangers, (which wasn’t even directed at him) and said he’d never sign for us. 

If I read the Twitter screenshots correctly, did someone not then say to him "well played" and "when you signing for celtic" and he said "never in a million years" again as if to redeem himself to cover his own back so it looks like he's saying naw to the both of us

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If I read the Twitter screenshots correctly, did someone not then say to him "well played" and "when you signing for celtic" and he said "never in a million years" again as if to redeem himself to cover his own back so it looks like he's saying naw to the both of us

I only saw the scotsman thing, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they deliberately omitted that part of the story. 

thats nice

"i'll get a great final contract down south, then top up the pension at ibrox".

In saying that - this is exactly what alves is doing.

29 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He would sign for them in a second bud

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

He would sign for them in a second bud

I know he would ... I found it funny how he appeared to say no to celtic too as if to save face and keep people onside.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I know he would ... I found it funny how he appeared to say no to celtic too as if to save face and keep people onside.

Strange if he’s said that although maybe his agent has had a word with him.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Think you maybe misread, unless he deleted it. He's only got 11 tweets and the one at the top is the Rangers one.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Think you maybe misread, unless he deleted it. He's only got 11 tweets and the one at the top is the Rangers one.

I maybe did misread that's how I was asking if I read it right earlier - I struggle to follow Twitter conversations. 

It's just on the Record website it looked like a taig then asked him if he'd sign for celtic and he replies again with the exact same words as he said about signing for Rangers ... maybe somecunt re-tweeted his response to the Rangers question with the header "will you sign for celtic" to make it look rhetorical or something

56 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Unless he’s deleted that tweet then no mate, he’s a rabid tarrier cuntbag who will end up playing for Stranraer in a few years.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I maybe did misread that's how I was asking if I read it right earlier - I struggle to follow Twitter conversations. 

It's just on the Record website it looked like a taig then asked him if he'd sign for celtic and he replies again with the exact same words as he said about signing for Rangers ... maybe somecunt re-tweeted his response to the Rangers question with the header "will you sign for celtic" to make it look rhetorical or something

Yeah maybe. I see the thumb has now stuck his oar in. 

Wishful thinking. Far too appropriate for this board. Mediocrity is the order of the day whilst these Rangers minded spivs are in office.