Harry Cochrane

Lloyd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Smile said:

That's not how football works he sees a path at Hearts that has got him in the first team, supporter or not he won't want to go back it's a career for him.

That's not exactly true though is it? When a team as big as Rangers comes calling, you seriously consider it! It's happened to us plenty in the past, look at Danny Wilson & Billy Gilmore! Bigger clubs come in & despite the best advice to stay put players go for the big move, knowing their chances of first team football are slim! 

The wee guy is a born and bread Rangers fan, his whole family are. Played for us from about the age of 6/7 until he was 15 then he got released. Don't know the full details of why but think maybe favoured players that have now jumped ship and size at that young age came into it.. At 15 if I got released from my boyhood team I'd have folded.. he dug deep and when a few teams got the sniff of him .. celtic and hearts being a few he whent on trial at hearts.. found a platform to learn his trade you could say. Done good enough to earn a professional contract at hearts.. He'll be on the minds of certain figures within ibrox and the question won't only be should we monitor his progress but why did we realease such a prospect.