Sign in to follow this  
PRW.

Murty - Focus on Youth

These European games instead playing in shite weather against cunts from St Mirren, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock etc is the best idea our second-string set-up has ever had IMO.

The 2 or 3 games I've seen us play away to the European opposition we've been very impressive. Look better than the teams technically.

It bubbles down to attitude. I think this is the area we need to crack.

Beerman and Hardie look outstanding at that level but the first team glimpses they look rough, raw, unprepared and just simply ineffective.

The talent side of things is easy to develop and scout but that's only 50% of succeeding. 

It's not easy to develop the mentality and that side of things. If Murty, Mulholland or our new manager can do it then they are more special then I ever imagined and ever gave them credit for. It's a tough ask to do it.

I'm going to Lisbon in a few weeks for the game of theirs against Benfica. That will be another fantastic test for them - a real marker.

Moving in the right direction! 👍🏻

Certainly looking good, our return from Auchenhowie has been abysmal considering the investment and facilities.

Thankfully there appears to be a change and we are producing a decent caliber of player. It's if these players can maintain their levels week in week out at first team level, and most importantly deal with the pressure of playing for Rangers.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

These European games instead playing in shite weather against cunts from St Mirren, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock etc is the best idea our second-string set-up has ever had IMO.

The 2 or 3 games I've seen us play away to the European opposition we've been very impressive. Look better than the teams technically.

It bubbles down to attitude. I think this is the area we need to crack.

Beerman and Hardie look outstanding at that level but the first team glimpses they look rough, raw, unprepared and just simply ineffective.

The talent side of things is easy to develop and scout but that's only 50% of succeeding. 

It's not easy to develop the mentality and that side of things. If Murty, Mulholland or our new manager can do it then they are more special then I ever imagined and ever gave them credit for. It's a tough ask to do it.

I'm going to Lisbon in a few weeks for the game of theirs against Benfica. That will be another fantastic test for them - a real marker.

It certainly is one of the best things to happen to our development side of things. Hopefully these things will pay off sooner rather than later.

Benfica will be a massive test.. havea good one!! 

I see young McCrorie got MOTM for the Scotland under 21s tonight. Well done young man.