Players now getting day off during the week

MisterC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, MisterC said:

However one thing that makes me angry is that the players are now getting a day off during the week to recharge and spend time with the family. Surely given where we are and where we need to be, the players should be in every day working hard etc. 

This whole episode is so similar to Le Guen. Scottish players thinking Nandos is part of training. Scottish football is shite due to these attitudes.

Fer fuck sake. I work weekends and during the week as well and get Wednesday Thursday off. Yes it's not for Rangers but there job is to basically play at the weekends and train and tactics hopefully the rest of the time. To me one day of during the week. There will be thousands of Rangers fans out there would love to be playing or have the privilege to play for our club and would want to be in training every day but one day of during off during the week. Can't have an issue with it myself.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

I love these archaic posts.

Theres absolutely no chance that anyone on here has a harder, more intense job than a professional athlete. None. 

Fuck off:lol: guarantee when I was working in hotels as a chef it was more intense, some days I was doing 16 hours with very little in way of a break and lucky to get a day off during the week also working every weekend plus all the times when everyone else is off, Xmas etc

Plus I was doing that for minimum wage.

Was also expected to do "stages" at better restaurants where I would work for nothing more than staff meals and valuable experience

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Fuck off:lol: guarantee when I was working in hotels as a chef it was more intense, some days I was doing 16 hours with very little in way of a break and lucky to get a day off during the week also working every weekend plus all the times when everyone else is off, Xmas etc

Plus I was doing that for minimum wage.

Was also expected to do "stages" at better restaurants where I would work for nothing more than staff meals and valuable experience

And you were lucky. 

18 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I remember when players used to train 8 days a week.

Murty is nowhere near hard enough and has wasted his opperchancity.

On fag ash pitches w' spikes underneath.

And boots? We had rotten banana skins.

Don’t really buy into the idea that Auchenhowie should be transformed into Guantanamo just because the players are gash, we need a clean slate and along with that I don’t see the harm in letting players have days off and encouraging team morale.

Would much rather give them days off to recharge than have them in at 6 every morning as we’ve already seen how that works out for us, I also don’t understand the viewpoint of the folk arguing that just because us common folk work longer hours and far harder that the players should have to slave away just because they earn a lot, load of bitter pish.

Days off? What are they ? I work 26 hour days,not 7 or 8 but 9 days a week. No breaks other than one lunch break a month. Never did me any harm. Other than I hate my job,workplace,my work mates,my bosses and any cunt I meet.    There is such a thing as over training. A happy player gives his all. An unhappy player thinks fuck this I don't want to be here. I know they get pampered but he it improves performance why not?

On 15/11/2017 at 11:21, Vanoli said:

I love these archaic posts.

Theres absolutely no chance that anyone on here has a harder, more intense job than a professional athlete. None. 

Looking for a heart surgeon type user name to say they would disagree and came across the drunkest name I've seen, is he trying to call himself a fud??

@Doctorsacb Im a fvd

• 2 weeks later...