The price of football 2017

Gaz52

Looks on paper like we're  the most expensive team to support/follow in Scotland

But if we look at the comparison to them, a lot of the stuff will even itself out, like they have more STs available to sell therefore we won't necessarily be making more money from STs than them just because our prices are higher. Plus we do cheaper STs than them, 

The away ticket prices aren't set by us, so it's not really our fault teams are charging more for Rangers fans than they are for everyone else (surprise surprise)

Same again with the catering prices, they aren't set by Rangers. And I'm not sure how much say we get in pricing our replica tops, Puma and SD must have a say in that too.

One thing is for sure, we could be doing a bit of work in trying to secure new contracts in certain areas to provide better value for fans - we're customers at the end of the day so why should we feel like we're paying higher ;prices for the same or even lower standard products than the rest of Scotland? (like the food, drink in Ibrox is not exactly the best but it's the dearest)

We should be asking the team who's charging our fans £1 more than anyone else to go to their shithole of a stadium why they're doing this - I know it seems daft cause it's just a quid but it'll mount up for them, believe me, cashing in on the blue coin at it's best - the tims take same allocation as us but tickets are cheaper, how's that fair?

Capture.JPG

56 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Looks on paper like we're  the most expensive team to support/follow in Scotland

But if we look at the comparison to them, a lot of the stuff will even itself out, like they have more STs available to sell therefore we won't necessarily be making more money from STs than them just because our prices are higher. Plus we do cheaper STs than them, 

The away ticket prices aren't set by us, so it's not really our fault teams are charging more for Rangers fans than they are for everyone else (surprise surprise)

Same again with the catering prices, they aren't set by Rangers. And I'm not sure how much say we get in pricing our replica tops, Puma and SD must have a say in that too.

One thing is for sure, we could be doing a bit of work in trying to secure new contracts in certain areas to provide better value for fans - we're customers at the end of the day so why should we feel like we're paying higher ;prices for the same or even lower standard products than the rest of Scotland? (like the food, drink in Ibrox is not exactly the best but it's the dearest)

We should be asking the team who's charging our fans £1 more than anyone else to go to their shithole of a stadium why they're doing this - I know it seems daft cause it's just a quid but it'll mount up for them, believe me, cashing in on the blue coin at it's best - the tims take same allocation as us but tickets are cheaper, how's that fair?

Capture.JPG

Jesus, them's the poorest excuses as I've ever read. We are the most expensive, just accept it. It's for the punter to decide if it's value for money or not. As for concourse catering, some cunt's taking the piss!

Tickets should be no more than fifteen quid across the board the standard and quality of player in our league now is abysmal so should be priced accordingly.

I feel sorry for some younger supporters watching the standard of player at us and trying to pass it off as quality, they are getting ripped off.