Tavs selling Dugs

Bearsden bear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite regularly my dad and i come home pished and ma maws dug walks right up and stands beside him and the dug walks up and ma dad goes "move!" to the dug telling it to get out the way but usually hes pished and so am i so it sounds like ma dads shouting "woof" to the dug :lol: and the dog never moves so every night i come home pished wi ma old boy and see the dog walking up to him and him goin "woof!" :lol::lol: and i start pishing myself laughin and my dad thinks im a mongo because i pish myself laughin at him shouting "woof" to our dog. 

Still, fuck the pope. And his dog

13 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i see on Twitter that Tav is selling dogs!! 

Perhaps better known for selling dummies i wonder how much he would 'fetch' on the market. I wouldn't like to see him go 'walkies' as he can be a game 'chain ger' and if he stays with us he could 'winalot'

IMG_5360.GIF

10 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

quite regularly my dad and i come home pished and ma maws dug walks right up and stands beside him and the dug walks up and ma dad goes "move!" to the dug telling it to get out the way but usually hes pished and so am i so it sounds like ma dads shouting "woof" to the dug :lol: and the dog never moves so every night i come home pished wi ma old boy and see the dog walking up to him and him goin "woof!" :lol::lol: and i start pishing myself laughin and my dad thinks im a mongo because i pish myself laughin at him shouting "woof" to our dog. 

Still, fuck the pope. And his dog

giphy.gif

Well I'm happy he's found a vocation he might just be good at, because it aint fucking football.

Unless it's the OP is a mistake and it's drugs he's selling. In that case he needs to lay off taking his own product.

Useless over rated wank. The best defender in Scotland. The poster who said that needs to get aff the fucking smack!