eejay the dj

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, KWBear said:

Well 

on dingwalls follow follow there is a thread about the catering at Ibrox 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/quality-of-food-an-drink-at-ibrox.9984/

I’ll bet the keys to my fucking house that some cunt asks a question about this at the agm 

said it on another thread 

pre screened shite with many fans missing the glaring issues that are staring us in the face. NO CUNT will stand up and hold this board to account

fucking idiots 

they have deleted a couple off threads today on anybody who's criticised the board 

2 hours ago, kingtom80 said:

i'll ask one question,who would be daft enough to step in

and buy our club the mess its in.:headwall:

Anyone that cares and Is capable there’s plenty that might we aren’t a lost cause despite this mobs best efforts 

19 hours ago, piperpete said:

We have Rangers fans again buying season tickets and going to games instead of half empty stadium at some games.

Aye, because King got in. The reason ST sales were down was because the glib and shameless one called for a boycott (at the same time driving down the share price - see the link there?).

At least there was fans who chose to renew or it's quite possible we wouldn't have a club just now, although Admin2 would have suited some :sarcasm:

Another thing, maybe if King hadn't called for the boycott, we wouldn't have needed to tap Ashley for five million.

Just saying......

16 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Aye, because King got in. The reason ST sales were down was because the glib and shameless one called for a boycott (at the same time driving down the share price - see the link there?).

At least there was fans who chose to renew or it's quite possible we wouldn't have a club just now, although Admin2 would have suited some :sarcasm:

Another thing, maybe if King hadn't called for the boycott, we wouldn't have needed to tap Ashley for five million.

Just saying......

Being a fan who has bought season tickets sometimes 5 but never lower than 4 for the last 32 years no broken I hope you not trying to include me as a boycotter :dance:

Any boycott is wrong if it means hurting our club, it would have ended in tears and may still do if Ashley was in charge, remember he wanted Ibrox to rent back to the football department which would have stunted our growth even more than we are experiencing at the moment. 

I hope the Lady who brokers deals for football clubs down south falls in love with us and brings some much needed cash. Our millionaires have not got enough zeros  on the end of their fortunes.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Being a fan who has bought season tickets sometimes 5 but never lower than 4 for the last 32 years no broken I hope you not trying to include me as a boycotter :dance:

Any boycott is wrong if it means hurting our club, it would have ended in tears and may still do if Ashley was in charge, remember he wanted Ibrox to rent back to the football department which would have stunted our growth even more than we are experiencing at the moment. 

I hope the Lady who brokers deals for football clubs down south falls in love with us and brings some much needed cash. Our millionaires have not got enough zeros  on the end of their fortunes.

Wasn't aimed at you personally PP, but simply stating why fans were buying ST's again.

It may have ended in tears, but that would have been down to King and his fanboys with calls for boycotts. 

As for stunted growth, we aren't exactly sprouting under the current regime. How much longer do we keep dragging Ashley into debates surrounding the current board? He's yesterdays man, but yet certain people are still using him as our bogey man to deflect and deny any criticism of the current incumbents.

On 19/11/2017 at 10:52, Docspawn said:

Yup so right, there is hundreds of multi millionaires queuing up to throw their money into the shit hole of Scottish football. I would !

The Sheep in the last 2 years have had 3 millionaires invest in them and have raised 6M to start work on a new stadium.

People will be out there but will not come near us with the current board and their gaggle of hangers on.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Wasn't aimed at you personally PP, but simply stating why fans were buying ST's again.

It may have ended in tears, but that would have been down to King and his fanboys with calls for boycotts. 

As for stunted growth, we aren't exactly sprouting under the current regime. How much longer do we keep dragging Ashley into debates surrounding the current board? He's yesterdays man, but yet certain people are still using him as our bogey man to deflect and deny any criticism of the current incumbents.

I don’t drag him into threads you did and I answered your post.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I don’t drag him into threads you did and I answered your post.

I didn't drag him into anything, the only reason he was mentioned was because Kings actions led us to asking him for a 5 million sub.

Some people don't like the truth when it's told / explained to them.

(don't take that comment personally :sarcasm:).

On 18/11/2017 at 17:57, Virtuoso said:

From @TheLawMan last week @bilkobear @CapitalGer

...but they're good Rangers men and awe that :sarcasm:

:megaanguish:

Provided those loans are converted as promised we will have zero debt. That could well be the point to sell to an outside investor if some of the board have an exit strategy 

1 hour ago, watpnosurrender said:

they have deleted a couple off threads today on anybody who's criticised the board 

On FF posters have been giving the board more stick and are not hiding their opinions but the posts are being hidden or the Topic vanishes.

It's quite Surreal they are trying to hold back the tide now as the board's honeymoon period is over.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

On FF posters have been giving the board more stick and are not hiding their opinions but the posts are being hidden or the Topic vanishes.

It's quite Surreal they are trying to hold back the tide now as the board's honeymoon period is over.

I’ve been reading on there past couple of days and been desperate to say something at times, but I’m already banned, ha

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Dingell etc care more about personal profit than they do about the Club, he needs to keep his sweetie cupboard filled

29 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I didn't drag him into anything, the only reason he was mentioned was because Kings actions led us to asking him for a 5 million sub.

Some people don't like the truth when it's told / explained to them.

(don't take that comment personally :sarcasm:).

You don’t drag him in to anything other than the post to me , I’m honoured that you think Ashley bothers me.:mutley:

Agree with the thread title - regime change is desperately needed but I just can't think who would spend serious money on us, the term " omnishambles " has been used plenty times to describe our situation and I'm sure that's the impression any potential investor would have when looking in from the outside.  Oh how I wish someone could confirm that there are people with serious money who are interested in taking over but at this time I just can't imagine it.

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's fucking unreal, that.

But in a way it's good as more and more people will wake up to them and their wretched agenda. Your average fan passing comment or witnessing that must then think wtf.

4 hours ago, kingtom80 said:

i'll ask one question,who would be daft enough to step in

and buy our club the mess its in.:headwall:

Every club ,even when they are in bad shape have interest . That is fact

The big tax case is no longer hanging over us . We should be more attractive to people who were interested .

Take the Newcastle situation. It  is not the same I know . They do have a financial  woman fronting the potential buy over .We do not know who the people that are potentially going to be owners . That seems to happen In business nowadays  .It's all hush hush to an extent .

One thing is certain .

As long as these fuckwits running our club are there . We will not win another league title .Promise you that

9/10/11/12 /13 /14 . It will happen if King and Murray are there

Absolute guarantee you that . And meanwhile , all the off field damage continues because they are weak ass piss at defending the club , the support and everything this once proud club stood for

2 hours ago, watpnosurrender said:

Comes as no surprise as those most vocal in King been appointed are resident over there (or at least were until he moved message boards). Most likely that the same 'paid hands and errand boys' are still there, but simply under new usernames - but as sure as night follows day, they will soon out themselves.

You see, no voice of dissention can be allowed over there - as has always been the case. Even now, with him no longer being part of anything (so we're told) - big Mark still has to be in control.

North Korea could take lessons in censorship from Dingwall.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's fucking unreal, that.

But in a way it's good as more and more people will wake up to them and their wretched agenda. Your average fan passing comment or witnessing that must then think wtf.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

There’s a thread on dingwalls followfollow right now asking whether any of the support feels embarrassed about the fact that we are inviting CVs for the vacant managerial position. This post sums up the general view on followfollow: 

“I was a bit more embarrassed when our board had AGMs in the middle of the pitch and stole all our money, we made 4pence from a strip and had a manager pissing himself laughing making £1million a year doing his gardening. Who should we thank for that all ending?”

that, for me, sums up everything that is wrong with us. 

Nobody is prepared to hold this board to account, with an alarming proportion of the fan base seemingly thankful to this board, simply due to the fact that under the previous regime we were heading to oblivion 

yes, they stepped in when someone was needed and I genuinely don’t believe we would have a club anymore if things had been allowed to continue under the previous board, but now it’s just not fucking good enough 

we are lumbering along with false hopes based on false promises. It’s a fucking shambles and as long as Houston, Graham etc have any say or influence in club 1872 then there is no voice of the fan base that will stand up and ask the questions of this board that need to be asked 

it’s a fucking joke and this board has carte Blanche to do whatever the fuck it wants, as exemplified by an inexplicable reluctance to make moves on the managerial front 

just wonder whether the pro king sentiment on follow follow is genuinely representative of your average Rangers supporter. Surely to fuck there is a growing sense of unease as to our stagnation under this board of donkeys?

11 minutes ago, KWBear said:

There’s a thread on dingwalls followfollow right now asking whether any of the support feels embarrassed about the fact that we are inviting CVs for the vacant managerial position. This post sums up the general view on followfollow: 

“I was a bit more embarrassed when our board had AGMs in the middle of the pitch and stole all our money, we made 4pence from a strip and had a manager pissing himself laughing making £1million a year doing his gardening. Who should we thank for that all ending?”

that, for me, sums up everything that is wrong with us. 

Nobody is prepared to hold this board to account, with an alarming proportion of the fan base seemingly thankful to this board, simply due to the fact that under the previous regime we were heading to oblivion 

yes, they stepped in when someone was needed and I genuinely don’t believe we would have a club anymore if things had been allowed to continue under the previous board, but now it’s just not fucking good enough 

we are lumbering along with false hopes based on false promises. It’s a fucking shambles and as long as Houston, Graham etc have any say or influence in club 1872 then there is no voice of the fan base that will stand up and ask the questions of this board that need to be asked 

it’s a fucking joke and this board has carte Blanche to do whatever the fuck it wants, as exemplified by an inexplicable reluctance to make moves on the managerial front 

just wonder whether the pro king sentiment on follow follow is genuinely representative of your average Rangers supporter. Surely to fuck there is a growing sense of unease as to our stagnation under this board of donkeys?

Again the mind boggles, because the last lot were bad it doesn't matter what this lot do because they're so-called Rangers men? 

5 hours ago, piperpete said:

Never participated in any boycott had the same seat for 30 years. We need investment and regime change or simply investment. I’ve no real objection to a fair deal with Sports Direct but the previous deal stank. That’s history, I wouldn’t question the Park family but I doubt they put real cash in even though I’m sure they could. King has certainly put cash in under SDM but equally has some ‘interesting’ baggage. Surely no one now thinks Green and his cohorts were good?

What we have now is not great - better than before probably but no more than that - what we need now is leadership and that’s missing.  I’m not sure now where we are in the cycle it feels like we are in treacle.

38 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Never participated in any boycott had the same seat for 30 years. We need investment and regime change or simply investment. I’ve no real objection to a fair deal with Sports Direct but the previous deal stank. That’s history, I wouldn’t question the Park family but I doubt they put real cash in even though I’m sure they could. King has certainly put cash in under SDM but equally has some ‘interesting’ baggage. Surely no one now thinks Green and his cohorts were good?

What we have now is not great - better than before probably but no more than that - what we need now is leadership and that’s missing.  I’m not sure now where we are in the cycle it feels like we are in treacle.

The more we are told things like we are in treacle or other negative thoughts the harder it will be to turn this around as people believe everything they read, leadership is key to break this cycle and hope we get someone soon to bulldoze our message out there.

winning on the park makes it even easier and for the sake of scoring some of the absolute sitters it could have been so different.

18 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Provided those loans are converted as promised we will have zero debt. That could well be the point to sell to an outside investor if some of the board have an exit strategy 

Zero debt, BTC finalised looks an attractive sale for any future investor/s, the share price is under valued but will rise once listed back on AIM and being registered with a NOMAD 

It could well be an exit strategy. My guess though is that king's exit strategy would ideally be the 'cash cow' strategy as it would offer him high reward for little investment leaving him free to work on other retirement planning options