Rangers In Name Only

Prso's headband

That team deserves fuck all support. 

They should be forced to sit and watch every goal, tackle save and interview from the 9IAR era. 

They are absolute imposters of the highest order. 

Murty for manager? Lol. That was a carbon copy of Dundee away last year where they couldn’t string two passes together and still scored two

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Where the sons of Struth pricks or club 1872 protesting against the board. 

The chairman should resign tonight. Squinty eyed prick.

Club 1872, SoS, Union of Bears are all the same, they are to busy patting each other on the back and trying to make out they are better fans than the rest of us which feeds their ego.

I normally avoid this site like the plague after a poor result due to the over-reactions but it is absolutely clear now that this club needs gutted top to bottom.

Failure seems to have become acceptable and is on its way to becoming ingrained.

If that is the best 11 players at this club giving their best to win then we may as well pack it in.

If any of the shareholders outside of the board vote to retain this board at the AGM then they should hang their heads in shame.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Standards have fallen at our club in every single area. Garbage. 

We’ll be battling it out for 4th place and cunts like Windass will cream themselves over a European place. 

3 old firm games to go and we all know the season is over .

Just like last season .

We can look at the managers and players . I'd rather look at who is running our club into the ground

They take the blame all day long for me

2 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I normally avoid this site like the plague after a poor result due to the over-reactions but it is absolutely clear now that this club needs gutted top to bottom.

Failure seems to have become acceptable and is on its way to becoming ingrained.

If that is the best 11 players at this club giving their best to win then we may as well pack it in.

If any of the shareholders outside of the board vote to retain this board at the AGM then they should hang their heads in shame.

They will as they are all the same muppets that gave DM and easy ride for a decade

Why the fuck are any of us surprised and pissed off at this ? This squad of players are dross , we have had three managers on the bounce who haven't a fuckin clue what a good player looks like , none of this dross would get anywhere near great teams of the past. McCrorie or Morelos puts in a decent shift against dross opposition and they turn into world beaters on here. Its nothing to do with Murty either , but his record with the youths is fuckin garbage too and needs hunted along with JJ.

Whoever the new manager is he needs another clearout ...........

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fans aside I can't relate to the club at all anymore. 

The support is literally the only thing that resembles the club I love now.

There is literally no bond between the players and the club.

When I was a boy we had guys I classed as heroes, guys like Ally and Cooper, Souness came in and we had guys like Steven, Gough, Stevens then after them we had Albertz, Laudrup, and Gazza to name a very small few. If I was a kid nowadays I don't think I would look at any of the players and think to myself "I want to be like him when I grow up", the players we have now will be forgotten faster than we signed them and in 10, 15, and 20 years from now we will have grown men on places like here telling the younger bears to appreciate what they have got and tell them about the Dark days of King and Co, Warbs, and Pedro which they had to endure when they were younger.

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

When I was a boy we had guys I classed as heroes, guys like Ally and Cooper, Souness came in and we had guys like Steven, Gough, Stevens then after them we had Albertz, Laudrup, and Gazza to name a very small few. If I was a kid nowadays I don't think I would look at any of the players and think to myself "I want to be like him when I grow up", the players we have now will be forgotten faster than we signed them and in 10, 15, and 20 years from now we will have grown men on places like here telling the younger bears to appreciate what they have got and tell them about the Dark days of King and Co, Warbs, and Pedro which they had to endure when they were younger.

Their focus this week was wearing nice coloured laces , tells you everything about the club these days..............

How the fuck are we supposed to keep our younger support interested in going to the football watching fucking shite like that, it's ingrained in me and I'm already looking forward to Friday , but we're in serious danger of losing an entire generation, we need fucking sorted from top to bottom and quickly. 

4 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I hope you're right about the future mate and we're not on here talking about the days when we were a winning club. 

32 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Why the fuck are any of us surprised and pissed off at this ? This squad of players are dross , we have had three managers on the bounce who haven't a fuckin clue what a good player looks like , none of this dross would get anywhere near great teams of the past. McCrorie or Morelos puts in a decent shift against dross opposition and they turn into world beaters on here. Its nothing to do with Murty either , but his record with the youths is fuckin garbage too and needs hunted along with JJ.

Whoever the new manager is he needs another clearout ...........

A team of imposters who raise their game to mediocrity on occasion..... get them to fuck.

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It kills me but I to an extent feel the same.

I gave my ST to my mate today and I didn’t even bother looking for a stream to watch it on.

Only thing I miss when I’m not at a game is the fans and atmosphere in the pubs before hand, on the bus etc.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It kills me but I to an extent feel the same.

I gave my ST to my mate today and I didn’t even bother looking for a stream to watch it on.

Only thing I miss when I’m not at a game is the fans and atmosphere in the pubs before hand, on the bus etc.

It's tragic mate. 

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this team and results 

59 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Even some of them I can't relate to. A lot of hand wringing cunts in it who are happy to accept draws and losses

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How the fuck are we supposed to keep our younger support interested in going to the football watching fucking shite like that, it's ingrained in me and I'm already looking forward to Friday , but we're in serious danger of losing an entire generation, we need fucking sorted from top to bottom and quickly. 

Even then we should be playing in a final on Sunday instead of Friday