Rangers In Name Only

Prso's headband

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How the fuck are we supposed to keep our younger support interested in going to the football watching fucking shite like that, it's ingrained in me and I'm already looking forward to Friday , but we're in serious danger of losing an entire generation, we need fucking sorted from top to bottom and quickly. 

Can you imagine being a teenager being brought up a bear . say 13 /14 year old .

All they have really seen and known is utter garbage and embarrassment after embarrassment these last 6/7 years

They would never believe the control and power we once had over the scum .

Until DM and his cohorts , many of them still making up our board . Decided to throw it all away

Its been an appalling period of our history we've lived through in the last 6 years, but put it into perspective, thats all it is, the club and its support will still be there long after this latest band of Charlatans have been seen off the premises.

Players come and go as do directors, they are not the club, the support, who will always be there are the club, and we're still Rangers.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you imagine being a teenager being brought up a bear . say 13 /14 year old .

All they have really seen and known is utter garbage and embarrassment after embarrassment these last 6/7 years

Until DM and his cohorts , many of them still making up our board . Decided to throw it all away

Followed Rangers all my life, home and away, Britain and abroad , fucking disgusted tonight, far more than I probably should be, not for me but I'm sick of trying to explain to my kids why we do what we do, home games are becoming a struggle every week. 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There's a few around that age sit near me. They chat, look at their phones and occasionally watch the football.

Theres nothing and nobody on that park to hold their attention and give them something to shout about.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

There's a few around that age sit near me. They chat, look at their phones and occasionally watch the football.

Theres nothing and nobody on that park to hold their attention and give them something to shout about.

Same with my son, he is only 6 but apart from saying he supports us he doesn't really seem arsed

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I'm not far away from that myself nowadays mate .

It's depressing for them . Can you imagine the shit they have to put up with at school and leisure stuff .

I can not even imagine that

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

A spent more of the last twenty on my phone than watching the game tbf

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Followed Rangers all my life, home and away, Britain and abroad , fucking disgusted tonight, far more than I probably should be, not for me but I'm sick of trying to explain to my kids why we do what we do, home games are becoming a struggle every week. 

Don't think I have ever been as uninspired going to see us at home games .

There are no players within our squad that make you feel proud , that they belong at our club . None

The place needs gutted but sadly that is not going to happen anytime soon .

The beggars will win 10 easily, as we are never going to stop them with this dross

Off the park and on the park . No Manager is going to change that

He would give himself a fighting chance if he told players like Tav , Windass , Hodson  and quite a few others . There services are no longer required

if murty gives the players another day off after this unmitigated disaster he should be booted out of the club

the cunts should be training 7 days a week with 8 hour shifts 

both christmas and new years day need to be cancelled for these pricks masquerading as Rangers players

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Losers are losers mate

We got hammered 5-1 from the scum and at least 5 of them were on the pitch today 

The bad ones are being allowed chance after chance 

Was thinking the same myself mate.

It was like watching Warburton's team again and bar Jack,Morelos & Candeias it was his team!

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That team deserves fuck all support. 

They should be forced to sit and watch every goal, tackle save and interview from the 9IAR era. 

They are absolute imposters of the highest order. 

Murty for manager? Lol. That was a carbon copy of Dundee away last year where they couldn’t string two passes together and still scored two

I was saying something today that echoes your feelings, when I started going in the early 80s the team was dire and the crowds were down in the very low numbers.....the last couple of seasons the teams have been crap but they are running out to crowds of 45k-50k on a regular basis...I get it's a different generation of support but the loyalty won't last forever

First time ever I left before the final whistle, in fact I struggled to stay interested in the second half just like some of the players through the game.

Rangers jerseys are on the park but not Rangers players; even Templeton bullied our players. Gutless,useless,shambolic display from players who struggled to control the ball who were unable to make simple passes  and the sole ambition seemed to be to pass backwards at every opportunity.

We are diabolical,But its the same old shit, sack the fucking board, Sack the fucking team....Fucking great, But who the fuck is gonna put the fucking millions in, Needed to fucking run our Great Club, Until that's fucking answered ,We are literally fucked.....Sorry about the fucking language, But right now I wanna Scream Fucking Worse..

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That team deserves fuck all support. 

They should be forced to sit and watch every goal, tackle save and interview from the 9IAR era. 

They are absolute imposters of the highest order. 

Murty for manager? Lol. That was a carbon copy of Dundee away last year where they couldn’t string two passes together and still scored two

I get where you are coming from, but these players didn't bring themselves here, nor did their managers.

The squad is of mediocrity, apart from the two young lads McCrorie and John. No one will make them better, they are that devoid of ability.

No new manager will solve our problems as the root cause lies in the board room.

We have been royally shafted by con men and it aint ending anytime soon.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't think I have ever been as uninspired going to see us at home games .

There are no players within our squad that make you feel proud , that they belong at our club . None

The place needs gutted but sadly that is not going to happen anytime soon .

The beggars will win 10 easily, as we are never going to stop them with this dross

Off the park and on the park . No Manager is going to change that

He would give himself a fighting chance if he told players like Tav , Windass , Hodson  and quite a few others . There services are no longer required

Bang on the money!

But, but, Tav's the best RB in Scotland.

:mutley:

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It's tragic mate. 

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this team and results 

I can deal with us losing to Aberdeen, celtic, Hibs and Hearts. The traditional big teams. Actually even Dundee and Dundee United too. It happens.

But losing to shite like Hamilton or St Johnstone or St Mirren annoys me because it is a signal to every other club that if someone shite can beat us then we are fair game for anyone else.