Another low in the history of our club

K.A.I

And AGAIN it's under the watch of the boardroom scumbags King, Potless, Dickson, Park and Robertson. Never been beat in the league to Hamilton and sure enough today is the day.

I can't even bring myself to blame Murty. He's a likeable guy and I still think he's the best coach we've had since Smith left, which is saying something, but he's a youth coach - not a Rangers manager.

If there's one small positive to take from today then it's he won't get the job on a full-time basis now - which was my creeping fear the past few days.

The board have fucked up AGAIN by not getting a new manager in and settled ahead of today. There was an international break which left us for 2-weeks without a game. I understood them taking their time, but you need to acknowledge that this also comes with risks - and that risk didn't pay off. We could have done well for ourselves with the Aberdeen score, but in true Rangers fashion (with a degree of hindsight, granted) we've fucked it up again.

Talking of Aberdeen, I have champed McInnes' for the position since Pedro left but I'm even starting to doubt if he's the answer after today, as to flip it, Aberdeen could have pulled away from us and created a gap going into the double header but they've lost their last couple of games.

Our team is God-awful. Jack and Holt are two ridiculously bad (or average if you want to be kind) footballers. In the match thread I had them in my starting XI but It came with a note that it was more reluctance to change a winning team. Jack is literally the most over-hyped, over-rated player I've seen at Rangers.

They done well last couple of games in there, but generally you can't play 2 midfielders like that as your midfield pairing as you are relying far too much on the wingers to do everything going forward. 

Windass can't be trusted on that front and Candais for all he isn't the worst player we've got, isn't a superstar and has good and bad games (like any winger)

How many times do we see this? the opposition goalscorers a Rangers, injury-prone reject and another we released as a boy. 

Back to the scum bastards in the directors box, they simply have to speed this process up and get the right man in now. Pref early in the week. They are apparently untouchable and blunder their way through the weeks with absolutely no come-back ... looking at the likes of Club72 in the form of statements, the Union Bears in the form of banners, shareholders in the form of votes to start holding these bastards to account - you's haven't yet lads - time to fucking start.

2 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Well put, although i'd like to see more of Jack before I write him off

We could have been going into that game today with a new manager and players who want to impress the new boss.

90 year record gone,shameful

I've seen enough of Jack, mate. I only seen him maybe half a dozen or so times for Aberdeen before he joined us and I thought he was shite there and then too.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I've seen enough of Jack, mate. I only seen him maybe half a dozen or so times for Aberdeen before he joined us and I thought he was shite there and then too.

Jack wasn’t even the best midfielder at Aberdeen, never mind be on a level to come to us and help us close the gap. On your original point, how amateurish that we’ve come out the other side of the internationals and still have no manager. Caixinha was sacked yonks ago now, further evidence of how pish this board is. 

I genuinely don’t understand how we can be so bad. We have the 2nd highest budget in Scotland and we have played under 3 different managers in this league. 

We have signed players that, on paper at least, should be better than the likes of Hamilton and Partick. 

You hear an awful lot of talk from players and coaches which suggest they know the expectations on them but then you get performances like today which are just absolute fucking amateur. That today was fucking brutal. Worse than some of the games we saw in the lower leagues. 

Something is rotten at the club and you can’t help but look to the regime 

8 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Jack wasn’t even the best midfielder at Aberdeen, never mind be on a level to come to us and help us close the gap. On your original point, how amateurish that we’ve come out the other side of the internationals and still have no manager. Caixinha was sacked yonks ago now, further evidence of how pish this board is. 

Said this today, what better chance than an international break to bring a new manager in and give him time to work with the players. We really are an absolute shambles.

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Said this today, what better chance than an international break to bring a new manager in and give him time to work with the players. We really are an absolute shambles.

Can’t help feeling that the board are looking at the cheapest option. McLaren suggested in the commentary today that Murty will get til the end of the season until the managerial target is available. Heaven fucking help us 

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

There is most definitely a poison within our club and it has to be removed asap or we are just going to keep going through the same shite. Horrible times.

Yup.

Don't get me wrong the previous managers had to go too but there's a real poison in our club that starts from the very top at boardroom level. 

They are equally to blame but it's easier to get rid of a manager first, get better results on the park and take the heat off the scum in the boardroom.

But in reality, they all had to (and need to) be removed. 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair enough, i think he might make a decent squad player one day but we'll see.

How many of us though"fuck no" when they heard Hodson was playing?

Windass will never make it here and words fail me with regards to Miller

How do we actually manage to get rid of this board? , we are stuck with them until season ticket renewals next year and even then it's not a given that they would be willing to walk, after all they will want their money back that they have put in, where does that leave us ?  is there anyone out there who would be willing invest who aren't crooks looking to asset strip, the way I see it, with the vast decline in Scottish football and further impending difficulties in even competing in Europe who would be willing to spend what we need to get us back competing with the scum never mind overtaking them, I never thought I'd live to see it but I fear we are slowly becoming just another football team in some small footballing nation that used to be remembered as a big club, only the support give me any hope but I fear that even they will get weary of this continuing mediocrity and numbers may begin to decline, then we will certainly be in the shit.

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

How do we actually manage to get rid of this board? , we are stuck with them until season ticket renewals next year and even then it's not a given that they would be willing to walk, after all they will want their money back that they have put in, where does that leave us ?  is there anyone out there who would be willing invest who aren't crooks looking to asset strip, the way I see it, with the vast decline in Scottish football and further impending difficulties in even competing in Europe who would be willing to spend what we need to get us back competing with the scum never mind overtaking them, I never thought I'd live to see it but I fear we are slowly becoming just another football team in some small footballing nation that used to be remembered as a big club, only the support give me any hope but I fear that even they will get weary of this continuing mediocrity and numbers may begin to decline, then we will certainly be in the shit.

I agree that it's not easy - in fact maybe near impossible - especially for the reason Moody Blue says above about they are tied to the club due to their loans.

Said it at the start of the season, said it 4 games in (took some abuse), said it 8 games in (took more jibes) and i'll say it now - our squad is full of mediocrity and bang average at best (including the dugout and upstairs) 

All those pathetic pricks wanking their 2" cocks cos we won 2 games in a row a couple of times " nows not the time to sack Pedro" " strange thread after winning" - what against the usual shite in this league? 

Major, major investment is needed, and quick 

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yup.

Don't get me wrong the previous managers had to go too but there's a real poison in our club that starts from the very top at boardroom level. 

They are equally to blame but it's easier to get rid of a manager first, get better results on the park and take the heat off the scum in the boardroom.

But in reality, they all had to (and need to) be removed. 

Pretty much. The challenge is trying to get someone to come in and oust King and co. Only once that's done can the real rebuild be done. Frustrating as fuck as so much time has been wasted already and time is a luxury we cannot afford.

If we want to apportion blame then we should start with our own failure as a support. The minute the Warburton experiment failed We really should have been organised and ready to stampede this board with the unequivocal demand that we will not continue to tolerate the cheap option , but we didn't. If we are honest with ourselves and Christ knows we need to be honest with ourselves now then we will realise the present incumbents have not been pressed nearly hard enough to ensure we will no longer tolerate second rate. 

Not second rate direction and  investment, not second rate management and certainly not second rate players to represent that jersey. We simply must find a way to unite and get this club back where it belongs otherwise what's the point of all the pain of the last few years. I'm afraid to say that responsibility starts and ends with us the support. 

What we witness today like it or lump it is down to apathy, not doing enough to affect change. People have come to power within this club on the back of promises. Promises that thus far have been broken and yet still we continue to take it. The Portuguese option has now come and gone and what have we learned since the last debacle? Sweet f a, that's what. 

There surely must come a time when we as the fans of Glasgow Rangers take the bull by the horns and make enough noise that the decision makers at Ibrox cannot ignore it. If they do then it's on us once more to force them out and regrettably we go again with a change of regime. What we cannot do is stumble on as we are. This is way way past embarrassing and for the sake of all the great people and achievements associated with Rangers in years gone by we need to look ourselves in the mirror. 

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

If we want to apportion blame then we should start with our own failure as a support. The minute the Warburton experiment failed We really should have been organised and ready to stampede this board with the unequivocal demand that we will not continue to tolerate the cheap option , but we didn't. If we are honest with ourselves and Christ knows we need to be honest with ourselves now then we will realise the present incumbents have not been pressed nearly hard enough to ensure we will no longer tolerate second rate. 

Not second rate direction and  investment, not second rate management and certainly not second rate players to represent that jersey. We simply must find a way to unite and get this club back where it belongs otherwise what's the point of all the pain of the last few years. I'm afraid to say that responsibility starts and ends with us the support. 

What we witness today like it or lump it is down to apathy, not doing enough to affect change. People have come to power within this club on the back of promises. Promises that thus far have been broken and yet still we continue to take it. The Portuguese option has now come and gone and what have we learned since the last debacle? Sweet f a, that's what. 

There surely must come a time when we as the fans of Glasgow Rangers take the bull by the horns and make enough noise that the decision makers at Ibrox cannot ignore it. If they do then it's on us once more to force them out and regrettably we go again with a change of regime. What we cannot do is stumble on as we are. This is way way past embarrassing and for the sake of all the great people and achievements associated with Rangers in years gone by we need to look ourselves in the mirror. 

Stopped reading after the first 2 lines and posted this - 

Are you for fuckin real? 

How do we get rid of a board when there's no one to replace them with?  Even bringing in a fresh manager will be papering over the cracks - what's he going to do with these players?

But as for a pp blaming the fans - fuck off with that, we are the only constant source of pride.

I get where the guy blaming the fans is coming from to an extent.

We are apathetic when it comes to letting our feelings known - unless your a loudmouth with a blog, fans group or on Twitter who has something to gain from rallying the masses to help oust one lot.

We need the same thing again - which is where his point lies.

But we won't because all these egotistic wanks who were about the first time are nowhere to be seen now their pals and masters have the positions of power.