KingKirk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

It isn’t pressure it’s responsibility. 

Not one player had a chat with McCrorie after his howler and not one since looked like they gave a fuck. 

Not entirely true. One player walked over and gave him five in an attempt to lift his spirits. Not great I know but stil... 

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

It isn’t pressure it’s responsibility. 

Not one player had a chat with McCrorie after his howler and not one since looked like they gave a fuck. 

I saw somebody (not sure who) put an arm round him.

But it doesn’t take away from the fact that everybody is struggling so much with their own game, they don’t have much left to help the younger players fit in.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I saw somebody (not sure who) put an arm round him.

But it doesn’t take away from the fact that everybody is struggling so much with their own game, they don’t have much left to help the younger players fit in.

There was a couple of players that went up to him tbf.

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

So you believe there is no pressure playing at Ibrox?

There’s plenty pressure.

Just that, previously, we’ve been able to trust those responsible for ‘recruitment’ to identify those that will or won’t hack it.

Those still didn’t get everything right, but they still produced teams less shambolic than we’re being served up at the moment.

Playing Hamilton at Ibrox is pressure? Some cunts are on drugs.

They are simply not good enough. Into 3 seasons now for 7 of them today under three different managers and  they remain to be shite.

I don't know wtf more evidence is needed. Staring us right in the fucking face. Simply not good enough.

I’d be more inclined to believe most of them have become complacent actually. They’re overpaid and when it comes down to it, they don’t give it their all because they ultimately don’t care as long as they get paid. It seems to be that a loss just doesn’t bother most of them as much as it should. 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

No pressure - they are struggling due to the fact they are shite.

look at that line up yesterday. It’s awful. 

Exactly, I keep reading we need a manager who can get the best out of the players we have, players can only play to their ability, unfortunately most of our players have limited ability, you can't get blood from a stone.