Windass.

tannerall

31 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Three goals and an assist in his past five games. He plays well in spurts but when he plays well he usually has an effect on the game.

That sums it up - plays in spurts, as does Pena.

And Miller (these days less than spurts!).

I really thought there were 4 players who carried the whole lot last night (Holt, Jack, Ross M & Tav) with the rest providing wee glimpses.

Obviously got us through on the night, but even the guys I’ve singled out as doing the work - you know that if they’ve played well last night, they’re unlikely to repeat it on Sunday.

A bit of consistency would go a long way (consistently good, that is!).

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Thought  he was ok last night, the thing about him he knows the fans hate him,you can tell his body language when he scores( the hearts away goal),and when he gets subbed,never claps ,thinks he's better than what he is. Can't see any team taking him off us,terrible attitude

I noticed when he was subbed that he barely acknowledged the fans. If the doughball tried as hard as he did last night and didn't crap out of challenges, the fans would love him.

Was quite funny  a bit earlier when he walked over to the sidelines and everyone clapped him off.....turned out he was only getting some instructions from Murty and i think it was Pena who got subbed!! 

21 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Ran his arse off last night, all I ask for of a Rangers player is to give their all and he certainly did last night, fair play Josh.

Here here mate, from Windass who usually makes it pretty obvious he cba to last night was great to see. Wee hat trick on Sunday and he'll be off the cunt list haha

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

Here here mate, from Windass who usually makes it pretty obvious he cba to last night was great to see. Wee hat trick on Sunday and he'll be off the cunt list haha

He’ll be off the cunt list n I’ll be on the tick list if he scores a hat trick.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Honestly mate it was worse than the one at Murrayfield. 

Be different if he had scored like 15 goals already but fuck me its a hard watch when the player has had a honking season

A hate most of the celebrations do these days tbh.