Burst the Bank Dave

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Either burst the bank and appoint a proven manager with a transfer budget to get us back to the Rangers we expect or get to fuck, AGM is in a few weeks so either do what's right or go and take the clueless cunts that sit alongside you (when you turn up) too

Bank is burst pal.

We have no cash at the moment. That’s just the nature of the beast. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

That IPA strong the night mate??

Just getting pissed off with it. The cunt needs to either invest what is required or put his hands up and say this is a much bigger job with much bigger investment required that what I Am prepared to put in and start looking for buyers. 

We are a massive club with a massive fan base and shouldn't be in this position. It makes it even worse seeing the money that has been wasted this season on Pedro and his signings, I would rather that money had been invested in a proven manager.

lol what money 

I'm not a total ungrateful bastard, I appreciate the wee loans they've all put in of a million each here and there. Comendable. But let's face it, it's hardly money to have us competing and it's certainly not the 30-50-million King lying cunt promised us. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

lol what money 

I'm not a total ungrateful bastard, I appreciate the wee loans they've all put in of a million each here and there. Comendable. But let's face it, it's hardly money to have us competing and it's certainly not the 30-50-million King lying cunt promised us. 

Exactly mate. If he has no cash hold his hands up and sell us, the only reason certain people want "Rangers men" in charge is for their own benefit.  Give me business men over Rangers men any day

44 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Either burst the bank and appoint a proven manager with a transfer budget to get us back to the Rangers we expect or get to fuck, AGM is in a few weeks so either do what's right or go and take the clueless cunts that sit alongside you (when you turn up) too

What manager would you suggest? Bearing in mind the job is a poisoned chalice.

38 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Bank is burst pal.

We have no cash at the moment. That’s just the nature of the beast. 

Probably but that is not acceptable.

The 2nd largest shareholder in the club should be demanding the investment at this AGM or asking him to stand down and taking control  themselves.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Aye Charlie Green and the rest were just fuckin dandy.

Does that mean every ‘non Rangers man’ is as bad as Green? When will we stop comparing everyone to they cunts? They were shysters - we know.

King and that can’t take us forward but do we just keep them around because they got rid of the last mob? If their Rangers men status was true they’d recognise we’re going nowhere, hold their hands up and put us on to someone that can take us forward.

”Aye but Charlie Green an’ aw’ that”.

We can’t sack the board, the board won’t sack themselves so we’re stuck with what we have but they need to be held to account, I expect blood on the floor at the AGM, they need to be called out for what they are, clowns.

Or they need to give the support hope, tell the truth about what the plan is and when we can expect success, in this league it shouldn’t be hard.

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol £3.7 million in 3 years tell you otherwise. 

£30 million he cried. We’ve seen 10% of it. 

Him and his fucking band of merry men should be banished from Ibrox

Aww come on u he’s put in more than that, Pena and Herrera were nearly 4 million between them alone plus the rest. My fuckin arse this board are definitely at the wind up if they think this is anywhere good enough. Regarding the manager situation if I was making the decision I would’ve sounded out the manager/s i wanted then had whoever ready just to walk into pedros place and change this. We have people saying that no one would buy us and who would be interested in us but if the board came out publicly and said Rangers FC are for sale,  we never know who might be interested in buying us it doesn’t always have to be Rangers men it just has to be the right men with enough money to get us stable and in to the champions league (right now that seems years away)  I don’t believe for a minute that there’s no one interested in us and it could be someone who could take us in the right direction this board have consistently made bad move after bad move wether that be getting managers in or getting rid of them without it costing us dough the shite players that they actually release funds for even their advert for Ibrox and the surrounding area on the big screens vs they smelly cunts was fuckin abysmal. We have nothing outside the fans going for us at the moment and this board have overseen the destruction at ibrox the past few years. Very sad times for a young man like me who grew up watching teams with  

Goram 

Gough  

Gazza 

Laudrup 

McCoist 

Hateley 

Durrant  

Ferguson 

to now watching imposters like that dud hodson miller Herrera tavernier and fuckin windass that boy would never have been a “player” had it not been for his dad. Anyway fuck this I’m off to my bed after writing this am totally gutted like thousands of others.