When's the march to get rid of the board?

GOAT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Empty stadiums tend to get the boards attention. More performances like today will see to that.

If we are to challenge for the league in future then the current board must be replaced.

Something has got to give as the fans rightly will not accept what is happening now.

If that performance is not the tipping point to spurn the support into action to have this board removed, then nothing will.

Fuck the fan group and the king erse rimmers, as they are irrelevant. It is we who are now the bigger part of the problem and if we do not take the opportuinity to take action to get this board removed, we will deserve all that is coming our way and there will be no use moaning about it.

Said ages ago I had a horribly feeling this will build up and blow up to toxic proportions.

We are far too loyal to the club to hurt the board financially so that they take notice and they don’t actually care enough to change a thing unless serious uproar occurs.

Literally compare how much celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs etc fucking despise us with every fibre of their being and look for any opportunity to have a swipe at us to how little the board actually speak or act for Rangers as a fan base, we have shitebag frauds at board level who have hired equally as careless staff and players.

Hopefully someone within the Rangers fan base be it the Union Bears, one of the Rangers fan media outlets or some pishy fucking YouTuber for all I care actually uses their platform to speak out and at the very least make it clear change is wanted and needed, no excuses.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If that performance is not the tipping piint to spurn the support into action to have this board removed, then nothing will.

Fuck the fan group and the king erse rimmers, as they are irrelevant. It is we who are now the bigger part of the problem and if we do not take the opportuinity to take action to get this board removed, we will deserve all that is coming our way and there will be no use moaning about it.

I agree mate. Its just that i am not one for marching personally, but i will simply stop going until there is a change at the top. 

Ive got better things to do on a Saturday afternoon than watch than bunch of imposters cowering in fear. 

If you're a billionaire looking for an ego trip or a sportswear manufacturer with a kit deal or a retailer looking for a commercial hookup we are the last club you'd be looking at while the current incumbents are in charge.

We should, be looked at for our potential , the size of our support, the size and history of the club instead we'll be judged as a toxic basket case due to King, his dealings and his history.

Sometimes you have to remind yourself its true, after white and green and his shower of shysters we allowed a convicted criminal bullshitting conman anywhere near our club.

2 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I agree mate. Its just that i am not one for marching personally, but i will simply stop going until there is a change at the top. 

Ive got better things to do on a Saturday afternoon than watch than bunch of imposters cowering in fear. 

Neither am I and I get where you are coming from.

Do all the protesting before and after the match. It will attract plenty media artention.

I know the squad is dross, but I can't blame them for that and they didn't bring themselves. They simply lack ability and JC himself was a foitball manager, he couldn't improve them.

The guilty party are this board. All points on the compass point to them and their underfunding and lack of ambition. We have been royally shafted by con men.

Those accounts tell their own story and we are in a bad place. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Where's the fan groups?  Where's Craig Houston?   Where's John brown?  Where's all the protests?  Where's the boycotts?

because this board is every bit as embarrassing as the previous.  This club is just as embarrassing as it was under the previous board.

i await with baited breath. 

They will not be wanting to part with all the wee cushy jobs they got plus access to the Blue Pound.

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

If you're a billionaire looking for an ego trip or a sportswear manufacturer with a kit deal or a retailer looking for a commercial hookup we are the last club you'd be looking at while the current incumbents are in charge.

We should, be looked at for our potential , the size of our support, the size and history of the club instead we'll be judged as a toxic basket case due to King, his dealings and his history.

Sometimes you have to remind yourself its true, after white and green and his shower of shysters we allowed a convicted criminal bullshitting conman anywhere near our club.

The problem with that is all them type of people would be looking to the big leagues, not the SPL. I don't have an answer and I'm sure no one else does and I'm just as unhappy about the board.

I said earlier the board are making disastrous decisions on management that are costing us a lot of money which is contributing massively to again needing further soft loans. I don't think that the intention but their incompetence is in effect increasing their shareholding. We're going in the opposite direction to what we want and I really don't have an answer at all.

The current board saved the club from a bunch of corrupt bastards,  they also gave a manager funds to replace 13/14 players who were a fucking joke....we as fans then hounded them to get rid of a manager after a few months when the team needed time to settle and grow. Are we going to continue to screeching whine jump up down like spoilt brats every fucking result it's embarrassing and helping no cunt. The board fucked up in my opinion getting shot of Pedro too early, unless they have 20 million to invest in new top end players then we're stuck on a roundabout new manager lose a few fans going mental sack him etc

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Neither am I and I get where you are coming from.

Do all the protesting before and after the match. It will attract plenty media artention.

I know the squad is dross, but I can't blame them for that and they didn't bring themselves. They simply lack ability and JC himself was a foitball manager, he couldn't improve them.

The guilty party are this board. All points on the compass point to them and their underfunding and lack of ambition. We have been royally shafted by con men.

Those accounts tell their own story and we are in a bad place. 

Youre right.

We can jeer Windass, Hodson - whoever we please but that wont change much, other than making that particular player go into their wee shell as seen today (and previously).

The bigger picture is the board are failing us with insuffcient investment and have made poor managerial appointments - i guess this could be as a result of former.

The board also acts unprofessionally at times and fails to defend the Club at others. Our Clubs reputation is as low as its ever been and this is making us unattractive to investors.

We will make zero headway under current regime

56 minutes ago, JWAC said:

The problem with that is all them type of people would be looking to the big leagues, not the SPL. I don't have an answer and I'm sure no one else does and I'm just as unhappy about the board.

I said earlier the board are making disastrous decisions on management that are costing us a lot of money which is contributing massively to again needing further soft loans. I don't think that the intention but their incompetence is in effect increasing their shareholding. We're going in the opposite direction to what we want and I really don't have an answer at all.

i dont like talking about they tarrier bastards but they're the only club comparable, they have several billionaires on their board, decent kit deals and sponserships deals and have just turned over 90m, even the sheep have a billionaire on their board who wrote off all their debt.

Our biggest barrier is no cunt would touch us with the shitty end of a stick whilst kings in charge

Some boycotted our club, deprived the club of income which meant we were forced to require loans from ashley the conditions of which raped the club of income and made a bad deal; far worse - just to allow a potless crook up the marble staircase.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Where's the fan groups?  Where's Craig Houston?   Where's John brown?  Where's all the protests?  Where's the boycotts?

because this board is every bit as embarrassing as the previous.  This club is just as embarrassing as it was under the previous board.

i await with baited breath. 

I listened to the phone in on the way home from the game and there was plenty of calls along the same lines as this post and when the callers were asked what they wanted to happen not one could give an answer

Chickens are now coming home to roost.

back in 2015 when this board took over I didn't want them because I didn't think they'd be able to attract the amount of investment we'd need. We've since delisted & I do not see how we can have a share offer anytime soon because of this

All we've done is to get by on their loans which they will hope for a debt-equity swap. 

And  too much money has been wasted on budget-type managerial appointments which haven't worked out.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There’s not THAT much difference between this lot and last in fact, this lot maybe slightly worse as they’re meant to be Rangers men 

I’d be happy if I never seen another “Rangers man” darken our boardroom again 

There's a MASSIVE difference. Anyone who can't see that is obviously on the wind up. One lot did all they could to strip everything from us for personal gain ( and couldn't have cared less where that left the club) whereas the current lot are trying to make the club successful on a low (in football terms) budget.

This lot worse than the last? Give us a break!

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

There's a MASSIVE difference. Anyone who can't see that is obviously on the wind up. One lot did all they could to strip everything from us for personal gain ( and couldn't have cared less where that left the club) whereas the current lot are trying to make the club successful on a low (in football terms) budget.

This lot worse than the last? Give us a break!

It was Green that signed all our rights away im talking about Easedales, Leech, Lambias etc ... Easedales provided loans to keep the lights on didn’t they? They didn’t defend the club, they didn’t give us a good team on the park, they were hiding when going got tough 

so remind me again how they were so much worse?

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was Green that signed all our rights away im talking about Easedales, Leech, Lambias etc ... Easedales provided loans to keep the lights on didn’t they? They didn’t defend the club, they didn’t give us a good team on the park, they were hiding when going got tough 

so remind me again how they were so much worse?

Easdales were not a front for others? That they were good guys underneath it all? Leech, Lambias etc were what? Also innocents? Good grief.

Left to that lot we might not have a club at all. And to believe that some would have them instead of the current lot shows many of us have learned nothing 

Sad!

Can't be getting rid of everyones favourite board. They will take us forward they said. We're going for 55 they said. Upto £50m over next 3 years he said. celtic will not get 10 he said. Get rid of the spivs and get Rangers men in the boardroom they cried. Well look where that has got us. A fucking embarrassment top to bottom. 

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

i dont like talking about they tarrier bastards but they're the only club comparable, they have several billionaires on their board, decent kit deals and sponserships deals and have just turned over 90m, even the sheep have a billionaire on their board who wrote off all their debt.

Our biggest barrier is no cunt would touch us with the shitty end of a stick whilst kings in charge

Some boycotted our club, deprived the club of income which meant we were forced to require loans from ashley the conditions of which raped the club of income and made a bad deal; far worse - just to allow a potless crook up the marble staircase.

A dodgy Irish billionaire but one that has a link to them. I don't know if there are any other very rich Rangers supporters out there, I wish they'd step up. 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Easdales were not a front for others? That they were good guys underneath it all? Leech, Lambias etc were what? Also innocents? Good grief.

Left to that lot we might not have a club at all. And to believe that some would have them instead of the current lot shows many of us have learned nothing 

Sad!

You’ve just moved the goal posts a belter there - I said the last lot not Green and Ahmed who were the ones who handed out the onerous contracts which was what you said in your initial post quoting me 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Sad!

Absolute speculative blithering pish. Sure L&L were cunts, but Oh let's get in a convicted corporate terrorist,  that'll sort it. Then the cunt gets in on a plaform of lies and deceipt, that later we find out his duplicity in that he tried to fuck the authorities over yet again, of which the outcome will have God lnows what repercussions on us, after the worst set of accounts in five years.

Left to this cunt we won't have a club.

On the plus side, he looks like he's on his last legs. Shameless cunt.

The learning is, don't hire a corporate criminal, unless you have a death wish..